Hey all Can i borrow your time electronic Q

In summary, "Hey all Can i borrow your time electronic Q" is a formal and common phrase used in scientific settings to request someone's time and assistance in research or experiments. It is different from a regular request as it is specific to scientific work and implies the need for expertise in a particular area. It is also acceptable to use in a professional setting and the appropriate response would be to agree to lend time or offer alternative suggestions if unable to assist.
martinaoe2
Hey all...HELPPPP!

Homework Statement

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

this one if you have the time.. :D thanks

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4605/untitled2zz2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
We will not do your homework for you. If you show us what you've done so far, and where you're stuck, then we can help you.

- Warren

This is simple.
You can use any IC which changes output on positive edge of clock.

Related to Hey all Can i borrow your time electronic Q

1. What is "Hey all Can i borrow your time electronic Q"?

"Hey all Can i borrow your time electronic Q" is a phrase commonly used by scientists and researchers when requesting for someone's time to help with their experiments or studies. It refers to the need for a person's presence and assistance in a scientific setting.

2. Is "Hey all Can i borrow your time electronic Q" a formal request?

Yes, "Hey all Can i borrow your time electronic Q" is considered a formal request in the scientific community. It is a polite way of asking for someone's time and acknowledges the value of their contribution to the research.

3. How is "Hey all Can i borrow your time electronic Q" different from a regular request for help?

The use of the phrase "Hey all Can i borrow your time electronic Q" distinguishes it from a regular request by indicating that it is specifically related to scientific work. It also implies that the request is time-sensitive and requires the person's expertise in a particular area of research.

4. Can "Hey all Can i borrow your time electronic Q" be used in a professional setting?

Yes, "Hey all Can i borrow your time electronic Q" is a common phrase used in professional scientific settings. It is a respectful and concise way of asking for assistance from colleagues or collaborators.

5. How should one respond to the request "Hey all Can i borrow your time electronic Q"?

If you are able to assist with the request, you can respond by agreeing to lend your time and providing a suitable time and date for the assistance. If you are unable to help, it is polite to respond with a simple explanation and offer alternative suggestions or resources if possible.