Theory expressing the creation of matter in the early universe

It is possible to assume that each object in universe is dimentions. Here it is possible to use the approach to the dimensions as the states of existence, rather than physical dimensions. In summary, the conversation discusses the Einstein Solution, an equation that represents the un-assisted creation of matter in the early universe. It involves the concept of imaginary particles and their vibration giving rise to one, two, three, and four-dimensional particles. The discussion also touches on the relationship between matter and energy and the idea of cycles in the universe. The dimensions mentioned refer to the states of existence rather than physical dimensions.
Einstiensqd
Einstein Solution

c(n)*(1*1.001/1)*v*n=L=v*n=LW=v*(n-l^2)=LWH=v*(n-l^3)=LWHV
The point of this equation is to represent the un-assisted method for the creation of matter in the early universe. Everything starts out as nothing. Nothing is made of imaginary particles. Imaginary particles are non-dimensional existing particles that do not occupy space-time.

C represents a constant describing the non-dimensional nothingness, as opposed to inserting a zero, which would eliminate the purpose of the equation.

Next is similar to the big bang, but occurred under conditions bound to happen, simply by mere existence of the imaginary particles, as opposed to having to have set conditions and a mysterious reason for happening. At this point, particle motion naturally created a small collision of two imaginary particles. This caused one of the particles to rebound, increasing its typical speed by one thousandth. This newly achieved velocity created a new particle motion between all particles. The vibration of the imaginary particles gave rise to one-dimensional particles.

§ (1*1.001)*v*n=L represents the single particle motion, and its velocity by the number of particles in the realm of nothing. This gives rise to L, one-dimensional particles.

Similar things happen to these one-dimensional particles. One particle rebounds against the end of the finite one-dimensional world, and creates a greater velocity, and spreads out the vibration to all one-dimensional particles, hence giving rise to two-dimensional particles.

§ L=v*n=LW expresses the vibration of one-dimensional particles, giving rise to two-dimensional particles.

Now that particles freely exist in two dimensions, when the finite end is reached, and the vibration gives rise to three-dimensional particles, only the particles that are in a straight line from the leading rebounding particle will be affected. The importance of these remaining two-dimensional particles will be expressed later on.

§ LW=v*(n-l^2)=LWH shows the vibration of two-dimensional particles giving rise to three-dimensional particles, as well as showing that l number of particles remain two-dimensional.

After that, the rise of four-dimensional particles comes from the vibration of three-dimensional particles. The properties of the four-dimensional particles are length, width, height, and volume. The use of the remaining three-dimensional particles will be expressed later on as well.

§ LWH=v*(n-l^3)=LWHV expresses the rise of four-dimensional particles from the vibration of three-dimensional particles, and the remainder of the three-dimensional particles.

Space news on Phys.org
a question

in your theory does the atom is in 1,2,3 or 4 dimension (which dimension it is)?
and what about the electron and proton & nuetron?

what if whn the universe come into existence,that the universe was only pure energy in space,what if spacetime has the ability itself to gravitate energy into one spot and create particles by spacetimes properties itself,just like gravty slows time down,its other properties localize the energy in spacetime,so what happens is that the universes initial charge converts half its energy right into matter while the other half stays energy,so there a balance between matter and energy,so anti matter and matter annialation occures when the universe gets more energy than it had and has to balance itself again,from matter entering from the other side,but it is uncertain when or when this energy conversion occures in the universe.

reply to the guy who asked me about the dimensions of the atom

This is where my zillistring theory comes into place. In the very center of an atom, there is a three-dimensional sphere, and inside of this dome is a two-dimensional string made of one-dimensional particles whose vibrations give rise to these two-dimensional strings. The three dimensional sphere is covered in four dimensional charges created by an unbalance in an antimatter-matter check and balance system. The charges are magnetic poles, and electrons have slight magnetic poles, as in both of them, one less than the other, so the electrons are propelled aroud the nucleus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by chosenone
what if when the universe come into existence (...)

What do you mean with "come into existence" of the universe?

The universe simply "pops out" from nothing?

There is no "coming into existence" of the universe, the universe is always in a state of existence, which is a state of eternal change, in which material existence changes from one state into another state, without end.

I think that straight opposite opinions of Einstiensqd and heusdens unites my point:
the universe either as all objects inwardly exists in their own temporary cycles. So it is correct to speak of begin and the end of the current cycle but not about that was " nothing" and afterwards “something” . The interleaving of the cycles is infinitely.

I was simply using those statements to express my point, taking into consideration that some people would'nt understand it. Also, what I defined as imaginary particles I now call antitrons, which are nuetrally charged antiparticles. I am going to start a thread on them. The way I see it, they could be the next most promising to string theorys.

In PF2 I proved that Space and Time equivalent.
Applicable these findings to given thread it is possible to confirm that discourses about 1-dimention,2- dimention.. etc is not correct.
Since each object in universe exist at its cycle of time , then dimentions so much how much objects in universe. It is possible to take this value as infinity.

1. What is the theory of the creation of matter in the early universe?

The theory of the creation of matter in the early universe is known as the Big Bang theory. It states that approximately 13.8 billion years ago, the universe began as a singularity and expanded rapidly, creating all matter and energy in the process.

2. How was matter created in the early universe?

Matter was created in the early universe through a process called nucleosynthesis. This is when protons and neutrons combined to form the first elements, such as hydrogen and helium. As the universe expanded and cooled, these elements eventually formed stars and galaxies.

3. Is there evidence to support the theory of the creation of matter in the early universe?

Yes, there is a substantial amount of evidence that supports the Big Bang theory. This includes the observation of the cosmic microwave background radiation, which is considered a remnant of the early universe, as well as the abundance of light elements in the universe, which aligns with predictions from the theory.

4. What is dark matter and how does it relate to the creation of matter in the early universe?

Dark matter is a type of matter that does not interact with light and is therefore invisible to telescopes. It is believed to make up approximately 85% of all matter in the universe and played a crucial role in the formation of galaxies in the early universe. Its exact nature and origin are still unknown.

5. Could the theory of the creation of matter in the early universe change in the future?

As with any scientific theory, the theory of the creation of matter in the early universe is subject to change as new evidence and observations are made. However, it is currently the most widely accepted explanation for the origins of the universe and has been supported by numerous experiments and observations. Any changes or updates to the theory would likely be minor and build upon the existing framework.