Help I missed class and don't know what to do

• Thread starter BadAtPhys1cs
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Class
In summary, if you miss a class, you should reach out to your professor and classmates to catch up on missed material. It's important to check the syllabus and online platforms for any specific instructions. Depending on your professor's policies, missing a class may affect your grades and you may be able to make up missed assignments or quizzes. To prevent missing class in the future, prioritize your schedule and have a backup plan in place.
BadAtPhys1cs
A 500 g ball swings in a vertical circle at the end of a 1.5-m-long string. When the ball is at the bottom of the circle, the tension in the string is 15 N.

What is the speed of the ball at that point in m/s?

Physics news on Phys.org
start with a free body diagram and the answer will appear

Related to Help I missed class and don't know what to do

1. What should I do if I miss a class?

If you miss a class, the first thing you should do is reach out to your professor or classmates to find out what material was covered and if there were any assignments or activities that you missed. It's also important to check the syllabus and any online platforms used for the class to see if there are any specific instructions for missed classes.

2. How can I catch up on missed material?

To catch up on missed material, you can ask a classmate for their notes or recordings of the lecture. You can also review the textbook or any online resources provided by your professor. It's important to also attend the next class and ask your professor for clarification on any material you may have missed.

3. Will missing a class affect my grades?

It depends on the policies set by your professor. Some professors may have attendance policies that affect your grade, while others may not. It's important to communicate with your professor and explain the reason for your absence to see if any accommodations can be made.

4. Can I make up any missed assignments or quizzes?

Again, this will depend on the policies set by your professor. It's important to communicate with your professor as soon as possible and explain the reason for your absence. They may allow you to make up missed assignments or quizzes, but it's also important to be understanding if they do not as it can disrupt the flow of the class.

5. What can I do to prevent missing class in the future?

To prevent missing class in the future, it's important to prioritize your schedule and make sure you have enough time for your classes. If you do have to miss a class, try to inform your professor beforehand and catch up on the material as soon as possible. It's also a good idea to have a backup plan in case of unexpected absences, such as having a classmate who can share notes or recordings with you.