HelloDoes anyone know if it's possible to run an excel file in

• Thread starter bigfoot343
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Excel File
In summary, it is possible to run an excel file in a web browser by using an online spreadsheet application or by embedding the excel file into a webpage using an iframe or object tag. To open and edit an excel file in a web browser, you can use cloud-based spreadsheet applications such as Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel Online, or Zoho Sheets. Some online spreadsheet applications support macros, but not all, so make sure to choose a trusted source if you want to run macros in an excel file in a web browser. Overall, as long as you use a secure connection and avoid potential security risks, it is generally safe to run an excel file in a web browser.
bigfoot343
Hello

Does anyone know if it's possible to run an excel file in Simulink? I have a column with a variable in excel, and don´t know if there is a block that I can get in simulink to run this variable.

Regards

Engineering news on Phys.org

type help xlsread. You can use a .m function block to read this data and spit it out as an array or whatever data type you want to simulink.

Related to HelloDoes anyone know if it's possible to run an excel file in

1. Can I run an excel file in a web browser?

Yes, it is possible to run an excel file in a web browser by using an online spreadsheet application or by embedding the excel file into a webpage using an iframe or object tag.

2. How do I open an excel file in a web browser?

To open an excel file in a web browser, you can use a cloud-based spreadsheet application such as Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel Online, or Zoho Sheets. Alternatively, you can also embed the excel file into a webpage using an iframe or object tag.

3. Is there a way to edit an excel file in a web browser?

Yes, many cloud-based spreadsheet applications allow you to edit excel files directly in a web browser. You can also use Microsoft Excel Online to edit excel files in a web browser.

4. Can I run macros in an excel file in a web browser?

Some online spreadsheet applications support macros, but not all. If you want to run macros in an excel file in a web browser, make sure to choose a spreadsheet application that supports this feature.

5. Is it safe to run an excel file in a web browser?

As long as you are using a trusted source and a secure connection, it is generally safe to run an excel file in a web browser. However, be cautious when enabling macros or downloading any files from the internet to avoid potential security risks.