Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hello

eric34

Dec 9, 2012
Hi folks, I'm Eric. I'm a student who has returned to school after a number of years in the workforce to pursue Computer Science. I'm currently in discrete mathematics and have a couple other classes in front of me. I have been trying to use whatever resources I can find in my free time to fill in some holes in my skills, and continue to learn.

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Hi folks, I'm Eric. I'm a student who has returned to school after a number of years in the workforce to pursue Computer Science. I'm currently in discrete mathematics and have a couple other classes in front of me. I have been trying to use whatever resources I can find in my free time to fill in some holes in my skills, and continue to learn.
Hi Eric, (Wave)

Welcome to MHB! If you have any questions, please let me or another staff member know. Looking forward to seeing you around :)

Jameson

alane1994

Oct 16, 2012
Hello and welcome!

You have come to the right place for help. I hope to see you around!

YVT,
Austin

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
Hi eric34, (Wave)

Nice to see you on MHB. Hope you'll enjoy the the time you spend here. (Handshake)

Kind Regards,
Sudharaka.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello and welcome, Eric!

You have found a great place to get help, give help and hang out with some great folks! You will find here a strong sense of community and an active administration open to suggestion and always looking for ways to improve the users' experience.

-Mark