Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hello! Tonia here!

Tonia

Jul 20, 2018
Hi everyone! I'm Tonia. I'm working on finishing my two-year degree in science and I recently discovered Mathhelpboards. I've been a life-long science nerd(and proud of it!)--since I was 12. I have plans to work as a science lab technician, then as a scientist. I'm an aficionado and builder of large hand-made telescopes. I have built two large space telescopes. My other hobbies are writing, drawing, reading, learning about early American history, science and math, physics, optics, music, playing the piano, quantum physics, chemistry, and astronomy. I'm a Sophomore college student. Right now I'm a college student studying Calculus 1 as a science major in community college, but I am also interested in learning and improving my skills in Calculus II and III, as well as in College Algebra, Trigonometry, Linear Algebra, Analytical Geometry, and Pre-Calculus.

Last edited:

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello, and welcome to MHB, Tonia! (Wave)

It's always nice to hear of someone with varied interests, and who is enthusiastic about learning. I hope you enjoy and benefit from your time here. :)