Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hello There! I'm Chuck

chuck klasky

Jan 12, 2015
I am an architect with a penchant for math. Since my daughter started college about fifteen years back I brushed off the old texts and the cobwebs from my brain and tried to see if I could help tutor her a little. While I failed miserably in that respect it did reawaken my interest in the subject and math has been my hobby since then.
My work involves computer aided design and I use this in my math all the time. I have created a symbolic number line based on the prime numbers and would like to share it. I also make "art" with this math and have some of that to share as well.
I am very happy to have found this site.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello and welcome to MHB, Chuck! :)D

I look forward to seeing your creations! (Yes)

chuck klasky

Jan 12, 2015
Hi!
Nice to meet you - sort of. I like your picture of Lee!

Here are a few of the simpler forms based on the prime factors in the numbers in Pascal's triangle.
Hope you like them.

Attachments

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Hey Chuck, (Wave)

Welcome to MHB! I am also very glad you found us. You be sure to let us know if you have any questions or comments about the site. :)

chuck klasky

Jan 12, 2015
I posted a thread in the "algebra" forum that I'm wanting feedback on. I hope you take ime tro see it and/or pass it on to others.
I'm not at all sure how this site works - but so far I am very impressed with it.

Thanks
Chuck

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
I posted a thread in the "algebra" forum that I'm wanting feedback on. I hope you take ime tro see it and/or pass it on to others.
I'm not at all sure how this site works - but so far I am very impressed with it.

Thanks
Chuck
I saw your thread. :) Basically you post a thread with a question and what you have attempted, then you wait for someone to answer. Depending on the time of day, the type of question and other variables it could take 10 minutes or a few hours to get a response but most questions are replied to very promptly. You should have email notifications enabled by default for when someone replied to it so you don't have to wait around refreshing your browser.

Fallen Angel

MHB Math Helper
Nov 5, 2014
Welcome to MHB chuck,

I just realized I haven't said anything about me, I'll open a thread now :)

Taking a look at your drawns, I think a interesting way of continuing this could be relate those drawns with Sierpinski triangle.

Hope you enjoy this community :)