Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hello MHB

toteto

Nov 3, 2012
Hello to everyone here. My name is Antonio 19 years old and i come from Macedonia. I study Computer Science and Engineering first year.

I joined the forum when i was trying to find an answer for a problem i had with Calculus, and the Google search got me here when i got the answer. It seems like good community, so i thought it would be good idea if i was small part of it.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello and welcome, Antonio!:)

You have found a good strong community here, and I sincerely hope you find your time with us both beneficial and enjoyable! I'm glad to hear google is directing people here! (Clapping)

If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Regards,

Mark

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Hi Antonio! :)

I'm also very glad you've joined MHB and know that if you stick around you'll enjoy yourself and learn lots in the process. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

It is wonderful to hear that Google brought you here. It's very tricky to get on Google's good side (Giggle).

Jameson

alane1994

Oct 16, 2012
Hello and welcome Antonio!

I am glad that you found your way here! You will find (much as I have) that the people that are a part of this community are great and truly want to help you succeed! Just follow the rules and you'll be alright. Great that we have another member as well!

~Austin

chisigma

Feb 13, 2012
Hello to everyone here. My name is Antonio 19 years old and i come from Macedonia. I study Computer Science and Engineering first year.

I joined the forum when i was trying to find an answer for a problem i had with Calculus, and the Google search got me here when i got the answer. It seems like good community, so i thought it would be good idea if i was small part of it.
Welcome Antonio!(Clapping)...

I am now in Beograd, Serbija, son that we are not far!...

I do hope You become a great part of the community!...

Kind regards

$\chi$ $\sigma$