Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hello MHB :)

hp12345

Aug 6, 2012
Hello,
I am Harsh*t (*=i) from India,a high school student I have been preparing for an engineering entrance exam.
Hoping to have fun here.

DeusAbscondus

Jun 30, 2012
Hello,
I am Harsh*t (*=i) from India,a high school student I have been preparing for an engineering entrance exam.
Hoping to have fun here.
Hello Har****,
Welcome aboard.
Not sure if you will have fun here, but if you want to learn some maths (or teach me some!) then you've come to the right place.

I have only been coming a short while myself but in that time I have definitely learnt some maths (and had some fun!) and met some very interesting people who know a terrible amount of maths! ;)

I hope you find what you are looking for here too!

Deus'Abs

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Hello,
Hoping to have fun here.
Hi there hp12345!

Welcome to MHB. Sorry I missed your post until now. Been doing some major updates lately :)

Glad you found us and really hope we are a good resource for you in your studies. What kind of engineer do you want to be?

Jameson

hp12345

Aug 6, 2012
Thank you Deus'abs and Jameson for the warm welcome (Happy)

What kind of engineer do you want to be?
Not very sure but I want to be a software engineer.

kanderson

Jul 7, 2012
Sounds like fun and nice name lol.

hp12345

Aug 6, 2012
;) yeah in english but not in my dilect,in my language it means someone who makes others happy.

DeusAbscondus

Jun 30, 2012
Thank you Deus'abs and Jameson for the warm welcome (Happy)

Not very sure but I want to be a software engineer.
You're more than welcome.
I'm new around here, as I think I mentioned; so for maths questions, ask in the appropriate forum and you'll get help.

But for the kind of help where you are not sure to go to get it, you can message me and if I can help, i'll be glad to, since I have received so much friendly help myself.

Regs,
Deus Abs

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
;) yeah in english but not in my dilect,in my language it means someone who makes others happy.
Hello Harshit!

It's really important for us to be international friendly and although our site is in English, we know that many people's names are transliterated from other languages or have roots in different group of languages. In your case, for obvious reasons, our censor rules blocked your name which I think is not fair. So hopefully your name now appears uncensored in this post and will in the future.

Jameson

P.S. - The filter for the actual bad word is still working. Here is a demonstration: ****.

hp12345

Aug 6, 2012
Thank you Jameson. :)

BTW sorry for my absence,I was bit busy in the exams,but I am back again.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
I joined some time ago, but have been absent, and now I am back to stay!

I just want to also welcome you, and hope you find your time here to be fun and informative!

Regards,

Mark