Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hello. I'm new here and have some questions.

siha

Mar 6, 2014
Hello. I just joined the forum because I have never been that great at math and I am learning trigonometry. Since the forum restrictions are 2 questions per post there isnt anyway I can get someone to correct a practice test I did? My teacher gave me the practice test but I cant tell if I did it right without the answers lol. If not I guess I could just post a few that I think I got wrong. Another question, what is the best site to watch help videos on? I tried youtube but I didnt find any channels that cover more than just one section.Sorry if I cant help much on the forum but if I learn anything useful I will be happy to share. Nice meeting you all.

Last edited:

Deveno

MHB Math Scholar
Feb 15, 2012
It would be better to start "one question at a time". This way, we can go over it at some length, and discover where you had trouble.

Yes, this takes longer, but isn't quality better than quantity?

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
Hello. I just joined the forum because I have never been that great at math and I am learning trigonometry. Since the forum restrictions are 2 questions per post there isnt anyway I can get someone to correct a practice test I did? My teacher gave me the practice test but I cant tell if I did it right without the answers lol. If not I guess I could just post a few that I think I got wrong. Another question, what is the best site to watch help videos on? I tried youtube but I didnt find any channels that cover more than just one section.Sorry if I cant help much on the forum but if I learn anything useful I will be happy to share. Nice meeting you all.
Hi siha! Welcome to Math Help Boards. :) As Deveno had suggested above, I think posting one question at a time would help you better understand each and every question. Start with the once you are unsure of your answers. As for the site to watch videos about math, I recommend >>Khan Academy<<.

Last edited:

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello and welcome to MHB, siha! :D

I too agree that one question at a time is best. For best results, post each question in separate threads in their entirety along with your work (not just your answer) so that way if an answer is wrong, we will be able to tell you why it is wrong or even if correct, we may be able to offer additional insights.

If you need any assistance getting started, please don't hesitate to ask...we will be happy to help. (Yes)

siha

Mar 6, 2014
Hello and welcome to MHB, siha! :D

I too agree that one question at a time is best. For best results, post each question in separate threads in their entirety along with your work (not just your answer) so that way if an answer is wrong, we will be able to tell you why it is wrong or even if correct, we may be able to offer additional insights.

If you need any assistance getting started, please don't hesitate to ask...we will be happy to help. (Yes)

Thanks for your reply! I am going to post one of the problems. See you there! :)

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Welcome to the forums !