Hello from physics graduate!

jaksa
How did you find PF?
The Internet
Some time after my PhD I decided to study physics (again) on my own and with my own (maybe bit slow) pace. I do not work in the field, changed to IT but I kept physics as my hobby. The self study really brings me joy, can take it slow, rethink with no rush on terms, exams, etc. Currently, trying to finish all the Feynman's lectures on physics, what about next? I thought about Landau's books but this is yet to decide. I think of myself as very curious person and I don't really like when I get stuck on some problem, it really bothers me :headbang: (I hate that about myself). That's why I'll probably have question regarding solutions to some problems along my way with the lectures.

Likes DeBangis21 and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
jaksa said:
Currently, trying to finish all the Feynman's lectures on physics, what about next?
Be sure to look through our Academic Advising forum for similar questions about reviewing and self-studying this type of material. If you don't see what you want, you can always start a new thread there with your particular question.

Enjoy PF! :smile:

Welcome to PF.