Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hello from Central West Virginia!

Farmtalk

Dec 25, 2012
Hi everyone! My name is Joseph and I currently attend Marshall University where I am seeking a major in geography with a double major in applied mathematics and two minors in GIS and physics. I come from a free site that is the link below (Not a bot, just showing where I'm from:) ). Mark here on this forum is the one that showed me this site, and I must say it looks great! I look forward to helping out in any way I can!!!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

www.brainfresh.freeforums.org

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
Hi everyone! My name is Joseph and I currently attend Marshall University where I am seeking a major in geography with a double major in applied mathematics and two minors in GIS and physics. I come from a free site that is the link below (Not a bot, just showing where I'm from:) ). Mark here on this forum is the one that showed me this site, and I must say it looks great! I look forward to helping out in any way I can!!!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

www.brainfresh.freeforums.org
Hi Farmtalk, (Wave)

Welcome to MHB and hope you'll enjoy being part of his wonderful community. Wish you a Happy New Year!

Kind Regards,
Sudharaka.

Farmtalk

Dec 25, 2012
You too! I have to learn LaTex before I can start posting but I will try to learn it quickly!:cool:

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hey, glad you decided to register and check us out here!

I recommended this site to Joseph so that he could see what kinds of things a forum can offer. Also, he has a thirst for knowledge and a love of mathematics, so I naturally wanted him to see our forum here!

So Joe, how do you like life at the university?

Farmtalk

Dec 25, 2012
Hey there stranger!! (Just kidding:D) University life is going great! Got super grades for the first semester and have been working on some calc1 in preparation for the class next semester. Should be past calc 3 by the end of my sophomore year! Cannot wait!

Good to see your favorite band get to the Hall of Fame!

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
I always figured their music, having more than 3 chords, was just too confusing to the folks who decide who gets in and who doesn't. (Giggle)

Farmtalk

Dec 25, 2012
I thought of you and someone else as soon as I heard they were going to be put in...They very well deserve it:cool: