Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hello Everyone!

esis

Feb 4, 2014
Hey guys!

I'm a Sociology student who is teaching myself linear algebra and Matrice theory as I believe that they are important for the advancement of social science.

I am so glad that there is such a great community of people out there who are willing to help each other out through our journeys through the world of Maths! :)

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Hi esis! (Wave)

Welcome to MHB! I'm very glad you found us. :)

We have a handful of members who are very skilled in linear algebra so I'm quite confident that we will be able to help if you get stuck on a problem or have any general questions. If you have any issues with the site please don't hesitate to contact me or any of our staff members!

Fantini

"Read Euler, read Euler." - Laplace
MHB Math Helper
Feb 29, 2012
Welcome to MHB, esis! Let me compliment you outright by going agaisnt stereotypes and furthering your mathematics education while focused on social sciences. If only more people were interested in intersecting boundaries the world would be a better place. I know more than a dozen mathematicians who would benefit from sociological knowledge!

Feel free to ask and discuss your doubts, your thoughts and your questions here. This is a very warm and friendly community. :)

Best wishes,

Fantini.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello and welcome to MHB, esis! (Star)

I hope you find your time here to be both productive and enjoyable!

Deveno

MHB Math Scholar
Feb 15, 2012
Hey guys!

I'm a Sociology student who is teaching myself linear algebra and Matrice theory as I believe that they are important for the advancement of social science.

I am so glad that there is such a great community of people out there who are willing to help each other out through our journeys through the world of Maths! :)
That is so cool! I hope you do great things!

esis

Feb 4, 2014
Thanks for all the welcomes everyone! This seems to be a very welcoming place to hang out!