Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hello everyone

abneralfie

Feb 3, 2017
I am new user in your platform. may i really thankful to accept my request. recently i have launch a website. I have invited you all forum user to visit my website and share your opinion

mathlearn

Jul 24, 2016

Joppy

MHB Math Helper
Mar 17, 2016
I am new user in your platform. may i really thankful to accept my request. recently i have launch a website. I have invited you all forum user to visit my website and share your opinion
Welcome welcome. What is the site?

Prakhar

MHB Ambassador
MHB Ambassador
Mar 18, 2015
A warm welcome! Well, mentioning your site name here *might* be considered as an advertisement, which our Admins might not like. I suggest that you ask them first via PM.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Once you get a couple hundred posts under your belt, and have shown yourself to be a contributing member here, then you may request to post a link to your site (as long as it's not a commercial site and the content is not objectionable) as an invitation to the rest of the community. If the consensus among staff is favorable, we will ask for some reciprocity, that is, if you post a link to your site here, a link to MHB will be posted/displayed on your site as well. (Yes)