Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hello everyone! - aNxello

aNxello

Feb 20, 2013
I was just at another board looking for a math community and got linked here, and it looks like a great place! But well, the introduction:
Hello, my name is Angello Maggio!
I'm a double major in Computer Science and Physics at Lehman College in NY.
I'm here to help people and probably ask for help as well.
It seems like a great forum but I don't see much moderation regarding the spam threads and misplacement of questions, are there any mods around here anymore?

I hope I can help and be part of this community!

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Hi aNxello (Wave)

Welcome to MHB! :) We're glad you found us.

I'm confused to what you are referring to by "spam threads and misplacement of questions". We have absolutely zero spam and all of our threads should be in the proper location. We also have very active Moderators and Global Moderators.

Jameson

Klaas van Aarsen

MHB Seeker
Staff member
Mar 5, 2012
Welcome to MHB, aNxello! ;)

jakncoke

Jan 11, 2013
Hi aNxello (Wave)

Welcome to MHB! :) We're glad you found us.

I'm confused to what you are referring to by "spam threads and misplacement of questions". We have absolutely zero spam and all of our threads should be in the proper location. We also have very active Moderators and Global Moderators.

Jameson
he copy pasted the intro he used at MHF. Anyways man, welcome to MHB.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello and welcome to MHB, aNxello! (Yes)

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me or any of the staff as we are happy to help.

Best Regards,

Mark.

Fernando Revilla

MHB Math Helper
Jan 29, 2012
Hello and welcome aNxello, I see that the Spanish speaking community of MHB is also growing. :)

chisigma

Feb 13, 2012
A cordial welcome to aNxello!... a citizen of Chile, a beautiful country the culture and history of which I am great admirer!...

Kind regards

$\chi$ $\sigma$

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Welcome aNxello

Hope you enjoy your time here ...:)

aNxello

Feb 20, 2013
Oh yeah my bad I copied and pasted, this forum seems to be very clean and nice, that's why I came here instead...sorry about that