Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hello, computer science major here!

katye333

Jul 24, 2013
Hey all,

My name is Katye and I'm a 21 year old college student, working toward my BA in Computer Science. I'm currently taking a Discrete Structures class as part of a scholarship I'm being awarded in the Fall. Unfortunately for me, Discrete Math is not my strong suit. Hence, why I am here to obtain wisdom from anyone willing to help me.

I've taken up to Calculus 2, so if I can help anyone with any of those classes, I'd be more than willing to.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello and welcome to MHB, Katye!

Congratulations on the scholarship...I wish you the best in your continuing studies. We have a good team of friendly knowledgeable folks, so I am sure you will find your time here productive. And if you find you can help others, that is great too, not only does this benefit others, but it benefits you too!

Best Regards,

Mark.

caffeinemachine

MHB Math Scholar
Mar 10, 2012
Hey all,

My name is Katye and I'm a 21 year old college student, working toward my BA in Computer Science. I'm currently taking a Discrete Structures class as part of a scholarship I'm being awarded in the Fall. Unfortunately for me, Discrete Math is not my strong suit. Hence, why I am here to obtain wisdom from anyone willing to help me.

I've taken up to Calculus 2, so if I can help anyone with any of those classes, I'd be more than willing to.
Hello Katye and welcome to the forum!

I love discrete math and it would be my pleasure to help you make it your strong suit. You can write me a PM or a visitor message anytime.

katye333

Jul 24, 2013
Thank ya'll for the welcome :)

And caffeinemachine, I probably will you hitting you up in the days to come. I like the name, by the way, I'm a caffeine addict too! Last summer, Monster was having a giveaway, but you had to send them a specific amount of the tabs off the can for it. I wanted a hoodie, which cost 75 tabs, but I didn't know when the giveaway was going to be over. I ended up drinking 75 monsters in 3 weeks, averaging about 4-5 a day and needless to say, I didn't want anymore for a good while. It sucked because at my job, it was so hot that I couldn't drink coffee without feeling sick so I kind of had to continue drinking Monsters/Rockstars/etc for a few weeks afterward.

Otherwise, the worst caffeine withdraw ever to rear its ugly head appeared... >.<

caffeinemachine

MHB Math Scholar
Mar 10, 2012

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Not so surprised to see computer science majors are interested in mathematics .