Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hello all

fordy2707

Mar 25, 2016
hi everyone ,thanks for accepting me into the forum,

Im based in the uk Portsmouth,currently on a distance learning course which involves a lot of maths at a level I was not expecting.so I will no doubt be asking many questions I apologise if any are stupid and thanks in advance for any help, I also hope I can help others .

Greg

Perseverance
Staff member
Feb 5, 2013
Hello and welcome!

Deveno

MHB Math Scholar
Feb 15, 2012

Im based in the uk Portsmouth,currently on a distance learning course which involves a lot of maths at a level I was not expecting.so I will no doubt be asking many questions I apologise if any are stupid and thanks in advance for any help, I also hope I can help others .
As one of my teachers used to say: "The only stupid question is the one you do not ask." ^^

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012

Hello and welcome to MHB, fordy2707 ! (Wave)

We are happy you found us, and I hope you find your time here to be both enjoyable and beneficial. :)

Joppy

MHB Math Helper
Mar 17, 2016
Welcome welcome :).

Prakhar

MHB Ambassador
MHB Ambassador
Mar 18, 2015
A warm welcome to you, fordy2707 !
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about this website, feel free to post them in the feedback sub-forum. I hope that you get more than you want from this website.