Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

[SOLVED] Heat and Laplace Mathematica Notebooks

dwsmith

Feb 1, 2012
Mathematica notebooks that will numerical solve for eigenvalues, density plots, Fourier coefficients, and a few other options as well.

There are 7 files for 1-D and 2-D. I would like to upload them but the forum says they are invalid file types. I believe the MHB community would greatly benefit from having these files available to them. This would distinguish us from the other forums.

I only need the ability to upload them now.

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Can they work online or are they just available for download? Is this copyrighted at all? What file type are they?

dwsmith

Feb 1, 2012
Can they work online or are they just available for download? Is this copyrighted at all? What file type are they?
It must be downloaded. There is no copyright on it. The are mathmatica .nb files.

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
It must be downloaded. There is no copyright on it. The are mathmatica .nb files.
Hi dwsmith, :)

Nice suggestion dwmith. :) I think members who have Mathematica installed in their computers could submit notebook files(as I see there are also certain notebooks on the web for download) so that anybody can use them. But is it always possible to view these files using the Wolfram CDF Player? Otherwise people who don't have Mathematica won't be able to open them. :)

Kind Regards,
Sudharaka.