Have you used TI's SN74LV132 in your design? Share reference schematics!

In summary, the SN74LV132 Reference Schematic is a circuit diagram that serves as a reference for building a specific electronic circuit using the SN74LV132 integrated circuit (IC). The SN74LV132 IC is a quad 2-input NAND gate commonly used in digital logic circuits for performing logical operations. The schematic can be modified for specific project needs, but it is important to have a thorough understanding of circuit design and the IC's functionality. Precautions should be taken when working with the SN74LV132 IC, following the manufacturer's guidelines and datasheet. Alternative ICs, such as the CD4011, HC132, and 74HC132, can be used in place of the SN74LV132, but compatibility
madhub
Hi,
Anybody used TI's SN74LV132 'NAND Gate with schmitt trigger i/p' in their design or any other similar part ? If so, please send me any Reference schematics or application notes.

Engineering news on Phys.org
I found a data sheet for the 74HC132 but not for the 74LV132.

Might still be useful:
http://www.datasheetpro.com/node/37440

Mu local supplier has 3 or 4 different families that include this 74**132 concept.

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Have you used TI's SN74LV132 in your design? Share reference schematics!

1. What is the purpose of the SN74LV132 Reference Schematic?

The SN74LV132 Reference Schematic is a circuit diagram that serves as a reference for building a specific electronic circuit using the SN74LV132 integrated circuit (IC). It outlines the necessary components and connections for the circuit to function properly.

2. What is the SN74LV132 IC used for?

The SN74LV132 is a quad 2-input NAND gate IC, commonly used in digital logic circuits. It is used to perform logical operations, such as AND, OR, and NOT, and is often used in microcontrollers, computers, and other electronic devices.

3. Can I modify the SN74LV132 Reference Schematic for my own project?

Yes, the SN74LV132 Reference Schematic can be modified to suit your specific project needs. However, it is important to have a thorough understanding of circuit design and the functionality of the SN74LV132 IC to make proper modifications.

4. Are there any precautions to take when working with the SN74LV132 IC?

Yes, it is important to follow the manufacturer's guidelines and datasheet when working with the SN74LV132 IC. This includes proper handling, storage, and usage to prevent damage to the IC and ensure optimal performance.

5. Are there any alternative ICs that can be used in place of the SN74LV132?

Yes, there are other ICs that can perform similar functions to the SN74LV132, such as the CD4011, HC132, and 74HC132. However, it is important to check the datasheets and ensure compatibility with your circuit before substituting an IC.