Have you built an antigravity underground lifter before?

• Thread starter relativelyslow
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a physics club's first project, a lifter that uses electricity to lift above the ground. The speaker is looking for suggestions on the shape and voltage for building this lifter, and asks if anyone has built one before. They also mention a thread on lifters and ask for ideas on the design and where to post in the engineering section.
relativelyslow
hola. I am not sure what specific place this should be so i figure general will do. i am in a physics club and our first project is a lifter. it apparently lifts above the ground using electricity (at least 25 kv). you can find videos and information online if you wish (amazing1.com/grav.htm has a video). so, i was wondering if there were any suggestions anyone would like to give into building this...shape, voltage, anything at all really. have any of you built one? thank you very much

Engineering news on Phys.org
There is a thread on lifters HERE. Try not to use the word "antigravity" - it triggers my gag reflex.

it didn't really give much on design. most pictures show the basic triangle. I've seen some utilizing circular with triangles and even a hexagon. is there a better shape or mixture of shapes?

anyone have any ideas? or is there a better section of engineering to post this?

Related to Have you built an antigravity underground lifter before?

1. What is antigravity underground?

Antigravity underground refers to the concept of using technology or natural forces to create a gravitational field that counters the Earth's natural pull, allowing objects to float or levitate underground.

2. Is antigravity underground possible?

While there have been theories and experiments surrounding antigravity, there is currently no concrete evidence that it is possible to create an antigravity field underground.

3. How would antigravity underground be beneficial?

If it were possible, antigravity underground could have numerous applications such as reducing the weight of structures, allowing for easier transportation of heavy objects, and creating a more efficient use of space in underground environments.

4. What are the potential risks of antigravity underground?

As with any new technology, there are potential risks associated with antigravity underground, such as destabilizing the Earth's natural gravitational field, causing structural damage, or disrupting natural ecosystems.

5. Are there any real-life examples of antigravity underground?

Currently, there are no known real-life examples of antigravity underground. However, there have been experiments conducted in space and laboratories that have shown some success in creating small-scale antigravity effects. Further research and development is needed to fully understand and potentially harness this technology.