Have You Bookmarked the New Alex Stef Math Resource Page?

• Thread starter neutrino
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Green
In summary, the new Alex Stef Math Resource Page is a comprehensive and user-friendly website that offers a variety of resources for students and teachers alike. It includes interactive learning tools, practice problems, and helpful tips and tricks for mastering math concepts. With a sleek design and easy navigation, this resource page is a must-have bookmark for anyone looking to improve their math skills.
neutrino
Those familiar with Alex Stef's page with the list of online lecture notes on mathematics and related topics may want to update their bookmarks.
This is new site: http://users.ictp.it/~stefanov/mylist.html

Those who are coming across this site for the first time may want to bookmark it. Pretty useful. :approve:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
:smile: As soon as I read the thread title, I knew exactly what website you were talking about.

Yes, it is very useful. I've downloaded about half of the content to my computer so far. :approve:

Tom Mattson said:
:smile: As soon as I read the thread title, I knew exactly what website you were talking about.

Of course you would. I borrowed it from your description at the math resources page. :biggrin:

"That wonderful green yahoo page by the man known as alex_stef."

Related to Have You Bookmarked the New Alex Stef Math Resource Page?

1. What is "That Green Geocities Page"?

"That Green Geocities Page" is a website that was popular in the late 1990s and early 2000s. It was created on the now-defunct website Geocities, which allowed users to create personal web pages using simple HTML coding. The website is known for its bright green background and quirky design elements.

2. Who created "That Green Geocities Page"?

The creator of "That Green Geocities Page" is unknown. Geocities allowed users to create anonymous accounts, so the identity of the creator remains a mystery. The website gained popularity through word of mouth and became a popular example of early internet culture.

3. Is "That Green Geocities Page" still active?

No, "That Green Geocities Page" is no longer active. Geocities was shut down in 2009, and all of its websites were deleted. However, there are some archived versions of the website available online for nostalgic purposes.

4. Why was "That Green Geocities Page" so popular?

During its time, "That Green Geocities Page" stood out for its unique design and use of bright colors and animated graphics. It also represented the early days of the internet and the creativity and individuality of personal web pages. Its popularity grew through online communities and forums.

5. What is the significance of "That Green Geocities Page" today?

"That Green Geocities Page" is considered a nostalgic relic of the early internet and represents the beginning of personal web pages and user-generated content. It is also a reminder of the rapid advancements in web design and technology that have occurred since its creation.