Hall Coefficients of Tungsten & Silver: Sources/Links to Cite

In summary, the person is looking for a source to cite the hall coefficients of tungsten and silver. They have not been able to find proper sources but have come across some experimentally determined coefficients and a forum post, which they doubt would be considered proper sources. They mention finding a potentially credible source but it is password protected.
Liquidxlax
Could someone provide me with a link or source which i can cite for the values of the hall coefficients of tungsten and silver. I have had no luck finding either of them that are proper sources.

thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
Here are some experimentally determined coefficients: (chart on second page)
http://www.pha.jhu.edu/courses/173_308/SampleLabs/Hall%20Effect_Caravelli1.pdf

Here is some random guy's answer to another guy on cramster:
http://www.cramster.com/answers-oct-10/physics/magentic-field-hall-coefficient-silver-rsmall-8410-10_971758.aspx

Edit*
Actually, I apologize, I doubt either of these would qualify as 'proper sources' at all.
:(

Last edited by a moderator:
It is okay i have found those already. I did find a place that has them but is passwOrd protected. Then i found thd ld leadlets page whIch i think should be credible

Related to Hall Coefficients of Tungsten & Silver: Sources/Links to Cite

What is the Hall coefficient?

The Hall coefficient is a measure of the strength and direction of the magnetic field induced by an electric current in a material. It is defined as the ratio of the induced electric field to the applied current and the magnetic field.

What is the significance of studying Hall coefficients of tungsten and silver?

Studying Hall coefficients of materials such as tungsten and silver can provide valuable information about the electrical and magnetic properties of these materials. This can have practical applications in fields such as materials science, electronics, and magnetism.

How are Hall coefficients of tungsten and silver measured?

Hall coefficients can be measured using a Hall effect sensor, which consists of a thin semiconductor strip with a current flowing through it. When a magnetic field is applied perpendicular to the current, a voltage is induced across the strip, which can be used to calculate the Hall coefficient.

What factors can affect the Hall coefficients of tungsten and silver?

The Hall coefficients of tungsten and silver can be affected by various factors such as temperature, impurities in the material, and the strength and direction of the applied magnetic field. These factors can alter the electrical and magnetic properties of the material, leading to changes in the Hall coefficient.

Where can I find sources and citations for Hall coefficients of tungsten and silver?

There are a variety of sources and citations available for Hall coefficients of tungsten and silver, including scientific journals, textbooks, and online databases. Some notable sources include the Journal of Applied Physics, Materials Science and Technology, and the American Institute of Physics. It is important to thoroughly research and cite credible sources when studying Hall coefficients of materials.