Guidance, Help and Tips Needed

In summary, a 14-year-old boy has discovered his interest in physics, mathematics, and science and is determined to find a career involving these subjects. He found this forum to help him learn the basics and hopes to be taught at a young age. Despite being tired, he expresses his gratitude and looks forward to recommendations for age-appropriate books.
A.Beaudry
Hello everyone of PF. I am a 14 year old boy who just realized how fascinating and captivating physics, mathematics and science can be. I have decided, early as it may be, to study those 3 subjects and find a career involving them. I had been reserching for a website such as this one to help me with learning the basics of those subjects. When I found this forum, I was sure I had found what I was looking for. I would like to be taught the basics of physics, mathematics and science at this young age so that I may have more knowledge on the afformentioned subjects.

I hope you can help me. I'm sorry about the poorly constructed topic, but I am tired and it is time for me to go to bed. Thank you in advance.

A.Beaudry

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

I hope you enjoy this forum, it can really help you in your studies.

First of all I want to say I admire your drive and determination. Take as many of the science courses that interest you at your high school as you can. Always try to make sure you do the best that you can in your school studies. Welcome to the physicsforums.

Hopefully some people here, more knowledgeable than me, could recommend to you some age-appropriate books to get you started.

Thank you lisab and 98whbf.

I'm sure this forum can help me in my studies and I certainly hope I can find those age appropriate books to get me started.:smile:

Related to Guidance, Help and Tips Needed

1. What is the best way to ask for guidance, help, and tips?

The best way to ask for guidance, help, and tips is to be specific about what you need. Clearly state the problem or issue you are facing and provide any relevant information or context. This will make it easier for others to understand and provide useful assistance.

2. How do I know if the guidance, help, or tips I receive are reliable?

It is important to consider the source of the guidance, help, or tips you receive. Look for reputable and trustworthy sources, such as experts in the field or well-established organizations. It is also helpful to do some research and fact-checking on your own to verify the information.

3. Can I get guidance, help, and tips on any topic?

While there is a vast amount of information available on the internet, it is important to remember that not all sources are reliable or accurate. It is best to seek guidance, help, and tips from sources that are knowledgeable and experienced in the specific topic you are seeking assistance with.

4. How can I effectively use the guidance, help, and tips I receive?

The key to effectively using guidance, help, and tips is to carefully consider the information and determine how it applies to your specific situation. It may also be helpful to discuss the information with others or do further research to gain a deeper understanding.

5. Is it important to follow up or provide feedback after receiving guidance, help, or tips?

Providing feedback or following up after receiving guidance, help, or tips can be helpful for both the person seeking assistance and the one providing it. It allows for clarification or further discussion, and also shows appreciation for the time and effort put into providing the guidance, help, or tips.