Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Greetings

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Always I think of Maths forums as a place to share my knowledge remember what I forgot and learn new things , I hope to get these things done here .
I am interested in integrals, series and complex analysis ( hoped there was a section for it here ) . I don't think of Maths as a field to solve problems as I think about as a place to enjoy and explore the mysteries.
I am only six months age in Mathematics ( I mean genuine Mathematics ) so don't expect a lot from me (Smirk) it is a self-study for the most part .
I hope I enjoy my time here .

Best Regards,

Zaid Alyafey .

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Hi Zaid Alyafey!

Welcome to MHB (Handshake) Nice to see you here. If you have any questions at all about us or how to use the site, please let me or another staff member know. :)

Jameson

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello and welcome Zaid! :cool:

I have come to respect your ingenious approaches to calculus and analysis problems and I am glad to see you here! I think you will enjoy your time here, as I know I do.

As Jameson said, feel free to ask any questions regarding the forum to any of the staff here, and feel free to post any suggestions or comments as the admins here are very engaged in making the forums the best they can be.

Best Regards,

Mark.

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Integrals, depending on the difficulty level, go in Calculus. Series, same thing. The more advanced ones go into the Analysis, Topology, and Differential Geometry forum. Complex analysis questions also go in the Analysis forum.

Hope that helps. Welcome to MHB!