Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Greetings from John W. Bales

JohnWBales

Mar 7, 2013
I just received in my faculty mail an invitation to join Math Help Boards. It appears to be a valuable resource and I will point my students and other faculty members to it.

I have been teaching mathematics at University for 43 years and enjoy helping students learn mathematics. Hopefully this site will give me another way to do that.

I also have a free online precalculus tutorial at Pre-calculus for whoever is interested.

Fernando Revilla

MHB Math Helper
Jan 29, 2012
Welcome John,

Best regards.

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Hello, John ...

Welcome , it is always a good idea for maths teachers to spend some of their time helping students online . I 've seen that most of the common mistakes that students make at school or university are the same also in maths forums.
We are so happy to have you hear ...

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello and welcome, Professor Bales!

I was the one that sent out the email invitation to you, and I am very happy you have decided to join our forum. Also your pointing others here is greatly appreciated.

Thank you also for your Pre-calculus tutorial, and I will add it to our useful resources.

Best Regards,

Mark.

Last edited:

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
I also have a free online precalculus tutorial at Pre-calculus for whoever is interested.
I've taken a look at that , they seem awesome , we also have some tutorials in various fields introduced by the members here.

chisigma

Feb 13, 2012
A great welcome to John!... a Math's teacher of long experience is the best resource for MHB!...

Kind regards

$\chi$ $\sigma$

P.S. : viewing Your profile I see that Your interests are Mathematics tutorials and Cayley-Dickson Algebras... however I am sure that You have some more interest! ;)...

JohnWBales

Mar 7, 2013
Hello and welcome, Professor Bales!

I was the one that sent out the email invitation to you, and I am very happy you have decided to join our forum. Also your pointing others here is greatly appreciated.

Thank you also for your Pre-calculus tutorial, and I will add it to our useful resources.

Best Regards,

Mark.
Mark,

Thank you for inviting me.

John