Gold Status Delay: Is It Normal to Wait 4 Days for Activation?

• Thread starter tensor0910
  • Start date
  • Tags
    gold
In summary, the individual paid for 6 months of gold on the site, but has not seen any changes. They have contacted Customer Support and have not received a response. The conversation also mentions contacting the owner of the site and questioning the method of payment. The conversation ends with a mention of the golden horn and a confirmation of hearing it.
tensor0910
Gold Member
Paid for 6 months of gold, but still nothing showing up.

Emailed Customer Support, and no word yet.

Is this normal? This is all in a span of about 4 days.

Physics news on Phys.org
tensor0910 said:
Paid for 6 months of gold, but still nothing showing up.

Emailed Customer Support, and no word yet.

Is this normal? This is all in a span of about 4 days.
Contact @Greg Bernhardt, the owner of this site.

Did you pay using PayPal or by some other means? Has the money been debited from your account?

Greg Bernhardt said:
Fixed, thanks
Wait, wasn't he supposed to blow the golden horn at the end of the world or something?

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Evo said:
Wait, wasn't he supposed to blow the golden horn at the end of the world or something?
Yeah I heard it :D

Likes Evo

Related to Gold Status Delay: Is It Normal to Wait 4 Days for Activation?

1. Why is my gold status not showing up on my account?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that there was a delay in the system updating your status. If you recently achieved gold status, it may take some time for the change to appear. Additionally, if you have multiple accounts with the same company, make sure you are logged into the correct one. It's also possible that you have not met the requirements for gold status yet.

2. How can I check if my gold status is active?

You can usually check your account information or profile on the company's website or app to see if your gold status is active. You can also contact customer service for confirmation.

3. What are the requirements for gold status?

The requirements for gold status may vary depending on the company or program. Typically, it involves spending a certain amount of money or reaching a certain level of points or activity. Check the company's website or program terms for specific details.

4. Can I lose my gold status?

Yes, it's possible to lose your gold status if you no longer meet the requirements. Some companies may have a grace period or allow you to maintain your status if you spend a certain amount within a certain time frame. Check the company's terms for more information.

5. How do I contact customer service if my gold status is not showing up?

You can usually find contact information for customer service on the company's website or app. You can also try reaching out through social media or email. Be sure to include your account information and any relevant details in your message.