Get Started with the PGA970EVM

• Thread starter core7916
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about requesting help with the PGA970EVM, a LVDT sensor signal conditioner. The person is asking for a step-by-step procedure and clarification on which software or coding language to use. They mention not having the full datasheet for the device and have been directed to click on links in the datasheet provided.
core7916
Hello, Help me with PGA970EVM. I don't know how to make this work. This is a basically LVDT sensor signal conditioner. Can anyone explain step by step procedure to make this work properly. like which software or coding language I have to use (supported).

I will attach the datasheet of PGA970.

Attachments

• pga970.pdf
    622.4 KB · Views: 92
Engineering news on Phys.org
See: "Related Documentation" section 4.1.1 of the data sheet.
Have you downloaded the documentation ?

Have you requested the device full data sheet?

Sir, i have gone through datasheet (not full). I didn't understand. And No I don't have device full datasheet.

core7916 said:
Sir, i have gone through datasheet (not full). I didn't understand. And No I don't have device full datasheet.
Like @Baluncore said, click on these links in the datasheet you posted and spend some time reading them. If you have specific questions in that reading, go ahead and post those here. Thanks.

1674743999218.png