Besides Sunlight, what else is there that's useable?

• Thread starter brum
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Sunlight
In summary, Christopher Dunn suggests that the Earth has a frequency with which it resonates and that the people who built the Pyramid built it to capture the perpetual resonance and covert it via quart piezoelectric effect.
brum
We are bombarded every day by sunlight.

What else are we bombarded by every day? And could any of these be used as an energy source?

For example, instead of having solar panels that use the sun's energy, we could have _____ panels that absorb _____s.

Science news on Phys.org
Greetings !

Well, there are cosmic rays that bombard us but you
won't get much energy from them and what's more relevant
is that extracting energy from all of them would be very difficult.

Anyway, if you're asking about renewable energy sources
then here are some:
Sunlight, geothermal, waves, tides, wind.
The less practical ones include :
The Earth's magnetic field, Cosmic Rays, Lightning.
In space :
Sunlight, cosmic rays, solar wind, external magnetic fields.

Live long and prosper.

very not practical -

asteroid landing pad to convert kinetic engry to electricity

http://www.newscientist.com/hottopics/tech/article.jsp?id=99993145&sub=Transport%20and%20Energy [Broken]

I believe the above article is something like what your talking about. It refers to solar panels absorbing the full spectrum, thereby being many times more efficient.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neutrino absorbers.

Perpetual motion would be nice. If we were desperate, the asteriod landing pad wouldn't be such a bad idea. Cover every large, rocky, atmosphereless moon in the solar system with quartz and let piezoelectricity and gravity do their thing ;^)

Christopher Dunn, in his book "The Giza Power plant," suggests that the Earth has a frequency with which it resonates and that the people who built the Pyramid built it to capture the perpetual resonance and covert it via quart piezoelectric effect.

I don't know if this is true or not, but I believe that the Earth does have a resonant frequency and that this is a possible source of energy.

That's a neat idea, do you have any details? Like what is the frequency, or the source of the vibrations? And though I haven't put more than a momment's thought into this, how come the Earth isn't vibrating wildly from the continuted build up of energy? If it's there, where does it go?

I am trying to avoid this thread getting placed in theoretical or psuedo science. So please note that this is not proven technology.

I am away from my copy of the book, but he does note the frequency. The book is fasinating reading just for his research and rebutal of most of the current beliefs about the pyramid's intended use. Such things as the belief that it was a burial chamber when there has never been a dead body found (that was originally placed inside) in any pyramid in Egypt!

He believes it is no mistake that the pyramid is placed in the geographic center of the land mass of the Earth and that it is an exact proportion to the weight of the earth. That all this was accounted for to match, capture and amplify the Earth's resonance.

I would think that various things would contribute to the resonating frequency of the earth, water motion, waves, internal pressure and magma/lava motion, tectonic shifting, wind, human activity, etc. Except for extreme cases, earthquakes, asteroid strikes, Tidalwaves, etc. I would think that the resonation would disapate rather than continue to strengthen. Or perhaps some of these extreme cases are the release of the built up energy.

How in the world would the Egyptians have accounted for all that?! Let alone know the size, shape, and mass of the earth?! They would have had to do delicate experiments and know the laws of physics, all before the scientific meathod was discovered. This theory has some far reaching and extreme implications.

Originally posted by Jonathan
How in the world would the Egyptians have accounted for all that?! Let alone know the size, shape, and mass of the earth?! They would have had to do delicate experiments and know the laws of physics, all before the scientific meathod was discovered. This theory has some far reaching and extreme implications.

That's why this is in risk of moving to psuedo science. It flies in the face of accepted belief. Some of the research deals with the granite located in the pyramid. Some pieces weigh more than 80 tons. He doesn't wonder so much about how they moved and placed these huge heavy blocks, as why. Why use a block that weighs 80 tons when lighter ones could have been used? Indeed lighter blocks were used in other locations that were more structurally important such as above the queens chamber, which is lower in the pyramid than the Kings chamber where the heavier blocks were located.

Again, all I am saying is that this seems like a possible source of energy. Whether or not the Egyptians were able to tap it or anyone else is able to is still questionable.

Originally posted by On Radioactive Waves
asteroid landing pad to convert kinetic engry to electricity
Love this one. 'Renewable energy source' In asteroid belt perhaps..

Drag, are waves, tides considered renewable? I ask because I've heard trapping them a lot would cause earth/moon spin to reduce. Why Lightning is impractical?

Earth resonance would be interesting. I also wonder if we'd actually want to 'consume completely' precession energy.. less ice ages.

Yes, tidal energy=bad future.
Lightning is impractical because of its unpredicability.
How in the world do you propose to extract energy from preccession?

1. What is the alternative to sunlight for energy?

The alternative to sunlight for energy is artificial light, such as electric lights or LEDs.

2. Can we use other sources of light for photosynthesis?

Yes, plants can use artificial light for photosynthesis. However, the quality and intensity of the light may affect the plant's growth and development.

3. Are there any other uses for sunlight besides energy production?

Yes, sunlight is essential for maintaining a healthy ecosystem. It helps plants grow, provides warmth, and is a source of vitamin D for humans.

4. Can we use other forms of energy besides sunlight to power technology?

Yes, there are various forms of energy that can be used to power technology, such as wind, water, and fossil fuels. However, these sources also have their limitations and environmental impacts.

5. Are there any potential drawbacks to relying on sunlight as a primary source of energy?

One potential drawback is that solar energy is dependent on weather and daylight hours, so it may not be consistent or reliable in certain regions. Additionally, the production and disposal of solar panels can have environmental impacts.