Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

[SOLVED] geogebra, its virtues and limitations, compared with other freeware

DeusAbscondus

Jun 30, 2012
I was wondering if anyone here knows geogebra well and can comment on the subject line of this post.

Thx,
Deus Abscondus (and if anyone thinks they've found him ... oh, it doesn't matter)

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
I was wondering if anyone here knows geogebra well and can comment on the subject line of this post.

Thx,
Deus Abscondus (and if anyone thinks they've found him ... oh, it doesn't matter)
Hi DeusAbscondus, :)

I haven't used GeoGebra so I am not sure if I can comment anything that is useful to you, but one of the things that I look for when selecting a software of this nature is the list of tables in Wikipedia that compares features of similar software. Since GeoGebra is categorized under Interactive geometry software, you may find >>this<< article useful.

Kind Regards,
Sudharaka.

DeusAbscondus

Jun 30, 2012
Hi DeusAbscondus, :)

I haven't used GeoGebra so I am not sure if I can comment anything that is useful to you, but one of the things that I look for when selecting a software of this nature is the list of tables in Wikipedia that compares features of similar software. Since GeoGebra is categorized under Interactive geometry software, you may find >>this<< article useful.

Kind Regards,
Sudharaka.

Thanks kindly Sudharaka.
Geogebra stacks up pretty favourably against its "free competitors" in this field.

I was very interested by your link and have it open now making some comparisons.

Cheers and have a great day,
DeusAbs