Book Review Forum: Participate in Discussion?

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, The conversation discusses a new book review forum and the possibility of including links to articles for discussion. The participants express their excitement and interest in participating and suggest expanding the forum to include articles as well.

Would you participate in a book review forum?

• I would submit book reviews

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I would discuss book reviews

• I would submit and discuss

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I would only read the reviews

• I am not interested at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Would you participate in a book review forum?

Physics news on Phys.org
Man if only i could get past Lvl 2 reading skills i would join that in an insta insta in- st-ant I-n-s-t-a-n-t instant
with this progress i think i will be their very soon

Greetings !

That's great Greg !
I guess I'll try to submit occasionaly as long
as it doesn't take too long...:wink:
I'll certainly read and discuss.

I was thinking, maybe it's worth including links
with articles and so on. Then it could be called
Book/Article review and Links Forum and we could move
many of the links' threads there too.

Live long and prosper.

yea i was browsing the community and noticed that their where about 12 more topics and i was like whoa...but this should be good i cna nver find anything good to read.

1. What is a book review forum?

A book review forum is an online platform where people can share their thoughts and opinions about books they have read. It is a place for discussion and exchange of ideas about literature.

2. How can I participate in a book review forum?

To participate in a book review forum, you can either create an account on the forum's website or join as a guest. Once you have access, you can browse through the discussions and join in by commenting or starting a new thread.

3. What is the purpose of a book review forum?

The purpose of a book review forum is to provide a space for readers to express their opinions, share their insights, and engage in meaningful discussions about books. It also allows readers to discover new books and authors based on the recommendations and reviews of others.

4. Are there any guidelines for participating in a book review forum?

Yes, most book review forums have guidelines or rules that users are expected to follow. These may include being respectful towards others, avoiding spoilers, and sticking to the topic of the discussion. It is important to read and adhere to these guidelines to ensure a positive and productive experience for everyone.

5. Can I use a book review forum to promote my own book?

No, most book review forums do not allow self-promotion. These forums are meant for genuine discussions about books, not for advertising or marketing purposes. If you are an author looking to promote your book, it is best to reach out to book bloggers or book review websites for potential reviews.