How Do Pens and Bill Gates Influence Life's Biggest Decisions?

• Thread starter Kirito123
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Funny
In summary, a father tries to arrange a marriage for his son with the daughter of Bill Gates and the CEO of the World Bank, but it ultimately leads to a humorous chain of events. This shows the importance of not losing a pen, as it could lead to disastrous consequences.
Kirito123
I was bored and searched the internet for funny stories and these 2 caught my eye o0). lol.Dad: I want you to marry a girl of my choice.
Son: No!
Dad: The girl is bill gates daughter.
…Son: Then okay

*dad goes to bill gates.*

…Dad: I want your daughter to marry my son.
Bill gates: No!
Dad: My son is the CEO of World Bank.
Bill gates: Then okay.

*dad go’s to the president of the World Bank.*

Dad: appoint my son as CEO
President: No!
Dad: He is the son-in-law of Bill gates.
President: Then ok

“This is business XD”

XD I just lost my pen, but found my pencil .

Lost your pen = no pen
No pen = no notes
No notes = no study
No study = fail
Fail = no diploma
No diploma = no work
No work = no money
No money = no food
No food = skinny
Skinny = ugly
Ugly = no love
No love = no marriage
No marriage = no children
No children = alone
Alone = depression
Depression =sickness
Sickness = death

Lesson: Don’t lose your pen, or you will die.If you found any funny story online or have one you want to share, pls do i like a good laugh :smile:.

Last edited:
Likes 1oldman2 and ProfuselyQuarky
Physics news on Phys.org
lol that is good! Unfortunately I don't doubt this is how some deals have been made!

Likes Kirito123
Greg Bernhardt said:
lol that is good! Unfortunately I don't doubt this is how some deals have been made!

lol that would be funny.

Related to How Do Pens and Bill Gates Influence Life's Biggest Decisions?

1. What is the funniest story you have found online?

The funniest story I have found online is about a man who accidentally sprayed his face with bug spray, thinking it was a bottle of deodorant. He spent the rest of the day smelling like a citronella candle.

2. Where did you come across this funny story?

I came across this funny story on a popular social media platform. It was shared by a friend and had many likes and comments, which caught my attention.

3. Is this funny story based on a true event?

Yes, this funny story is based on a true event. The man who shared the story online actually experienced this hilarious mishap.

4. Can you share the link to this funny story?

Unfortunately, I am unable to share the link to this specific story as it was shared privately on a social media platform. However, there are many similar funny stories available online that can be easily found with a quick search.

5. Why do people enjoy reading funny stories online?

People enjoy reading funny stories online because they provide a brief escape from everyday life and can bring laughter and joy. They also provide a sense of connection with others as we can all relate to humorous situations.

Back