WHAT IF the little green men invade

• Thread starter ray b
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Green
In summary: He's been replaced by a Robot Janitor. Life will be much easier now that the work is taken care of for you.In summary, the aliens take over Earth, making many things better, but we are not in control. We are second class citizens and not in power. We would probably fight them if they invaded, but life would still be difficult.
ray b
what if the aliens invade and
they take over Earth and run things their way
making most things better
living standerds improve as their hi-teck stuff is imported
science and medical teck is advanced by 1000 years
but we are no longer in charge of our own fate
we are not in-slaved but just 2nd class and not in power

would you fight them or go with the alien program

Physics news on Phys.org
Probably fight them? We have their technology, so they are no longer necessary.

I'm human, we fight.
I'm American, we fight too, especially things that are good for us.
I'm a smoker, we fight (until we run out of breath), to keep things that are bad for us.
I'm caucasian, we fight anything different
unfortunately,
I'm lazy, welcome to earth.

I'd probabally ask them to help me make a cooler guitar.

I don't think they're green. But then again, I don't do so well with colors in general...

cookiemonster

As long as they don't steal our women, ill be cool with it. If they do steal our women, time to pick up the M16 and gun 'em down.

I would disguise as a little green man myself and try to become a 1st class guy. It's probably not the "Ghandilutherking" way, but I'll sure forget about the moral doubts when I make a spin with my brandnew Hover Ferrari.

Could NAFTA be broadened to include alien trade agreements? And maybe some sort of guest worker program on their home planet? Hey, I'm up for that.

Janitor said:
Could NAFTA be broadened to include alien trade agreements? And maybe some sort of guest worker program on their home planet? Hey, I'm up for that.
So are we! Enslavement would be a small price to pay for sending you to Proxima Centauri. *rimshot*

My Checkers speech...

Well! You won't have old Janitor to kick around anymore.

1. What is the likelihood of little green men actually invading Earth?

The likelihood of little green men actually invading Earth is extremely low. There is no scientific evidence to support the existence of extraterrestrial life, let alone their capability to invade our planet.

2. How would the little green men travel to Earth?

If the little green men were to travel to Earth, it would most likely be through advanced spacecraft technology. However, as mentioned previously, there is no scientific evidence to support their existence or their ability to travel through space.

3. What would be the potential impact of a little green men invasion on Earth?

The potential impact of a little green men invasion on Earth would depend on their intentions. If they were hostile, they could potentially cause destruction and harm to our planet and its inhabitants. However, if they were peaceful, it could lead to advancements in technology and a better understanding of the universe.

4. How would humans defend themselves against a little green men invasion?

In the event of a little green men invasion, it is difficult to determine how humans would defend themselves as it would depend on the capabilities and technology of the invaders. However, it is likely that governments and militaries around the world would work together to come up with a strategy to protect our planet.

5. Are there any protocols in place for dealing with a potential alien invasion?

There are currently no official protocols in place for dealing with a potential alien invasion. However, various organizations and governments have researched and discussed potential scenarios and strategies for handling such an event. It is important to note that any plans would likely be developed on a case-by-case basis, depending on the nature of the invasion.