From Israel: what are these recently added transformer discs?

In summary, this woman in Israel is spooked by the clear, brown and green discs just added to transformers in her Israeli townas seen in this clip. She writes that they have an inordinate number of Pylons in Tzfat and the density of their placement in a town so small and without industry to really speak of is off the graph. She also mentions the radiation levels in the town and the lack of response from the Israel Electricity Corp. Can you let us know exactly what they are, as she is convinced that they are a conspiracy/contributing to 'electromagnetic pollution'. The MIMCDTs (Militarized Integrated Multifunction Crystal Technology Devices) have not been deployed in the US primarily
mifletz
This woman in Israel is spooked by the clear, brown and green discs just added to transformers in her Israeli townas seen in this clip

http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=82134_ScreenHunter_02Feb.0403.03_122_415lo.jpg

She writes:

"What are The new installations on the Pylons in Tzfat, Israel?Please notice that there are new thingamajigs on the transformers and electrical installations. They look like clear, green and brown-red disks and spools. There is an inordinate number of Pylons in Tzfat and the density of their placement in a town so small and without industry to really speak of is off the graph. If they are insulators, why are there so many on each installation? Answers from the Israel Electricity Corp are not forthcoming. I have video-documented that there is a tremendous amount of background radiation in Tzfat. In a town as underdeveloped as Tzfat, such meticulous attention to the electrical installations arouses concern."

Can you let us know exactly what they are, as she is convinced that they are a conspiracy/contributing to 'electromagnetic pollution'!

Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
They are insulators.

Why would these many insulators only be added now after many years?

What improvement do they bring about?

mifletz said:
Why would these many insulators only be added now after many years?

What improvement do they bring about?
They probably just replaced older insulators with newer ones. Maybe she's just noticing them because of the colors.

looking at the video, there's nothing unusual about it that wouldn't be see on any power distribution system around the world
looking at the style of insulator its dealing with kVolts rather than household supply levels (120-240V)

dave

I think her sister lives in US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

Borek said:
I think her sister lives in US.

hahaha saw that video posted the other day, I just couldn't believe the comments being made in it ! One really wonders about the sanity of some people ;)

Dave

What was that woman looking at twenty years ago? Did she never sprinkle her lawn? Did the Sun never shine?

And what sort of Electricity distribution system would function without insulators?

Are the transparent disc insulators made of glass or some polycarbonate material?

Obviously these are not simple glass insulators! These are MIMCTDs (Militarized Integrated Multifunction Crystal Technology Devices). They simultaneously record and encrypt audio, video, RF and IR in a holographic matrix and transmit it over the power lines to a central non-partisan government observation facility using FDC-3.2 (Five Dimensional Codec version 3.2) which, as everyone knows, employs forward compatibility with DTCRC-2.0.12A (Directive Thought Control Reflection and Correction) so that once an objectionable thought is verbalized or demonstrated, the subject's mind can be corrected automatically.

This system has not been deployed in the US primarily because of the known side-effects, including, but not limited to paranoia and distrust. Hopefully the unilateral Israeli deployment of the MIMCDTs will help usher in a new era of citizen compliance with benevolent government guidance.

Ok, so they look like regular insulators to me.

Fish

b.shahvir said:
Are the transparent disc insulators made of glass or some polycarbonate material?
Glass, afaik. Same as they were first made - at least sixty years ago.

Why would there have to be an 'agenda'?

I did not watch the entire video, but what I saw in the first 2-3 minutes was nothing unusual.
The "discs" are insulators as was previously stated by others.
The brown colored insulators most likely were manufactured many years ago. (30-50 yrs)
They are made from porcelain. The brown color comes from the glazing the is baked on during manufacturing, and its purpose is to seal moisture and contaminants out of the porcelain. Porcelain is very porous and will readily absorb moisture if the glazing is damaged or worn away. Of course this can lead to insulator failure and an unexpected outage.
In more recent times, there has been a shift to gray or light blue/gray for many porcelain insulators.
The thinking is that if the insulator somewhat matches the sky color (or is closer than brown at least)
that the installation "blends in" to the surroundings and isn't as objectionable to the local population.
The clear discs seen mostly on the upper portions of the structures are of course insulators also,
but are constructed of special glass. (not porcelain)
These may be the engineers choice for several reasons. One important reason is that even if the
glass is chipped or becomes abraded (from blowing dust, etc.) they will not lose their insulation value as
readily as the porcelain units. Also, there is sometimes a monetary incentive to go with glass instead of porcelain. In industrial or coastal areas where there may be sources of contamination nearby (salt laden sea air.etc.) some engineers may feel that glass insulators are better able to shed or resist the buildup
of these contaminants and therefore reduce the number of insulator string flashovers and outages.

If the local utility is adding insulators instead of changing out the old brown ones, it is quite possible
the utility is planning for an increase in the system voltage of the circuit that feeds energy to this town or area.
The advantage of increasing the supply voltage is that more energy can be supplied to the area without
increasing the size of the conductors. If a decision to install larger conductors had been made instead,
it is possible that the support structures would have to be replaced with stronger/larger ones that could safely support the added weight and wind load.
This is very expensive and time/labor intensive. Most utility companies will try to avoid this until operating conditions make it an absolute must.

I can understand the concern of this woman.
But based on what I saw in the first few minutes of the video, there isn't anything to be overly concerned
about.

Last edited:
yikes, i suspect long-term veganism-induced dementia. her website is a real treat. check out the High-IQ Bordello-Eugenics Program.

This thread is getting sillier and sillier ;)
but I just can't help myself

Fish4fun said:
(Directive Thought Control Reflection and Correction) so that once an objectionable thought is verbalized or demonstrated, the subject's mind can be corrected automatically.

So there is a need for tinfoil hats after all ;)

Dave

Related to From Israel: what are these recently added transformer discs?

1. What are transformer discs?

Transformer discs are specialized discs used in electrical transformers to convert high voltage electricity to lower voltage, making it safe for use in homes and businesses.

2. How do transformer discs work?

Transformer discs work by using electromagnetic induction to transfer electrical energy from one circuit to another. The discs are made of materials with high magnetic permeability, such as iron, which helps to increase the efficiency of the energy transfer.

3. Why are these transformer discs being added recently?

The transformer discs being added recently may be due to an increase in demand for electricity in the area. As more homes and businesses are built, the demand for electricity also increases, leading to the need for more efficient transformers and transformer discs.

4. What are the benefits of these recently added transformer discs?

The benefits of these recently added transformer discs include increased efficiency in energy transfer, which can help reduce energy loss and save on electricity costs. They may also be more durable and require less maintenance compared to older transformer discs.

5. Are these transformer discs safe?

Yes, these transformer discs are safe to use as they undergo rigorous testing and meet safety standards set by regulatory agencies. They are also designed to minimize the risk of electrical hazards and are installed by trained professionals to ensure proper functioning.

Back