What Did I Miss? Exploring the Impact of PF on My Life

• Thread starter STAii
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Life
In summary, the conversation is about a member named Staii returning to the forum after a break. They mention only joining a few forums this time and avoiding certain sub-forums. They also ask what they have missed and receive replies about new features and discussions on various topics. There is also a mention of a riddle and a discussion about the impact of the forum on their life.
STAii
So, i have to admit it, PF was a big share of my life.
I couldn't stand more than some weeks without it, so i had to come back.
But this time i will join only a few forums, and not all of them (i will try to keep out of P&WA and others).
So ... what did i miss ? (other than the new post counts :wink:)

I am glad to be back

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

Welcome back.
You missed several pages of stupid quetions and answers and a few more mundane topics.

Mwhahaha. Nobody gets away form FZ+.
Nobody!

J-Man: Shhh...

LoL.
I noticed the stupid Q&As topic , very interesting .

I guessed i missed the new 'Title' feature, good new stuff for the options ...
I will still need to make a visit to the "Forum FeedBack" to see what is comming up :smile:.

Welcome back, Staii. I was worried that you'd left us entirely.

WELCOME BACK STAII!

But this time i will join only a few forums, and not all of them (i will try to keep out of P&WA and others).

God bless you... Perhaps I should do the same thing you did that sub forum is making me crazy...

Staii you should check out all the new features Greg added a few new things and a Book Review forum! It's great!

WELCOME BACK STAii

is leaving PF so hard like this is it really a part of our life ?!

Thanks for all the replies.
P&WA really gives a headache !
I will check the 9 balls riddle.
And yes, PF is a big part of my life :smile:.

What is "PF"?

"PF" is an acronym commonly used to refer to the personal finance community. It includes individuals who are interested in managing their personal finances, learning about investing, and achieving financial independence.

How does PF impact one's life?

PF can have a significant impact on one's life as it involves managing and making decisions about personal finances. This can include budgeting, saving, investing, and planning for the future. It can also lead to a greater sense of financial security and independence.

Why is PF important?

PF is important because it allows individuals to take control of their finances and make informed decisions about their money. It can also help individuals achieve financial goals such as buying a home, retiring early, or paying off debt.

What are some common topics discussed in the PF community?

Some common topics discussed in the PF community include budgeting, saving strategies, investing, retirement planning, debt management, and financial independence. There are also discussions about personal experiences, success stories, and tips for achieving financial goals.

How can one become involved in the PF community?

One can become involved in the PF community by joining online forums and social media groups, attending financial workshops and seminars, reading personal finance blogs and books, and connecting with like-minded individuals. It's also important to actively participate in discussions, ask questions, and share your own experiences and knowledge with others.