Free speller for InternetExploder, MicrosCaughed files viewers

• Thread starter Teo1
  • Start date
  • Tags
    files
In summary, there are free tools available for Internet Explorer spell checking and viewing Microsft Office files. These tools can help users improve their spelling and grammar while browsing the internet and easily view documents without needing the full Microsoft Office suite.
Teo1
[SOLVED] Free speller for InternetExploder, MicrosCaughed files viewers

http://iespell.com
Free spell checker for Internet Explorer users.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/000/viewers.asp
Free viewer software so that people without the MicroSoft programs can view files from MS-Word, MS-Excel, etc..

Practicing my give-knowledge-gee

Last edited by a moderator:
Computer science news on Phys.org
And to weight slightly to the Open source side

http://fedora.redhat.com/

For a 'free' as a bird OS

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks DDuardo and AntTech!

I am on a Macintosh G3, OS 9, and use Mozilla.. version:

Mozilla 1.3.1

This is WaMCom - the Web and Mail Communicator, a modified version of Mozilla,
based on the version of Mozilla shown above.

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC; en-US; rv:1.3.1) Gecko/20030701
From the ABOUT MOZILLA screen..

I posted those helpful hints for IE and Windows users, anyone know a spell check I can use? Anyway I am so pleased you folks added to this thread! Real Angels!

Related to Free speller for InternetExploder, MicrosCaughed files viewers

What is a free speller for InternetExplorer and MicrosCaughed files viewers?

A free speller for InternetExplorer and MicrosCaughed files viewers is a tool that helps users check the spelling and grammar of their text when using these software programs. It can help catch errors and improve the overall quality of written content.

How does a free speller for InternetExplorer and MicrosCaughed files viewers work?

A free speller for InternetExplorer and MicrosCaughed files viewers uses algorithms and dictionaries to compare words in a text with a list of correctly spelled words. If a word is not found in the dictionary, it is flagged as a potential error for the user to review and correct.

Is a free speller for InternetExplorer and MicrosCaughed files viewers accurate?

The accuracy of a free speller for InternetExplorer and MicrosCaughed files viewers depends on the quality of its algorithms and dictionaries. While it may catch most errors, it is always important for users to proofread their own work for the best results.

Can a free speller for InternetExplorer and MicrosCaughed files viewers be used for all types of writing?

Yes, a free speller for InternetExplorer and MicrosCaughed files viewers can be used for any type of writing, including emails, documents, and online content. It can be especially useful for catching errors in professional or academic writing.

Is a free speller for InternetExplorer and MicrosCaughed files viewers easy to use?

Most free spellers for InternetExplorer and MicrosCaughed files viewers are designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. They often have a simple interface and can be integrated into the software program for convenience.