Free Online High School Physics Resources

In summary, an 8th grader is seeking help in studying physics and has already learned 4th year math from a precalculus textbook. Due to limited resources, the student is looking for online recommendations and suggestions.
WingedSpaceship
Hi, I'm an 8th grader (also called 2nd year hs here) who's really enthusiastic about physics. This is my first post, so I hope you're okay with me making some mistakes (I've been reading stuff on this forum for a while now, though). Physics is still 2 years ahead, and I've tried waiting but I really want to start studying physics. I've learned a lot of 4th year (gr. 10) math off of a precalculus textbook I got sometime ago, and I looked at my school's currriculum, so I think I know enough math to start. My mom won't let me buy new books because of various reasons, my school library's science books are very dated and public libraries here aren't much, so online resources are probably my best option right now. Does anyone here have any recommendations or suggestions? Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org

Related to Free Online High School Physics Resources

What are some free online high school physics resources?

Some popular free online high school physics resources include Khan Academy, Physics Classroom, and HyperPhysics.

Can I use these resources to prepare for exams and tests?

Yes, these resources provide comprehensive lessons and practice problems that can help you prepare for exams and tests.

Do I need to have a background in physics to use these resources?

No, these resources are designed for high school students and do not require any prior knowledge of physics.

Are these resources interactive?

Yes, many of these resources offer interactive simulations and activities to help students visualize and understand physics concepts.

Can I use these resources as a supplement to my high school physics class?

Yes, these resources can be used as a supplement to your high school physics class, providing additional resources and practice problems to help you better understand the material.