Forum learning material (or similar) is gone

• Thread starter wacki
  • Start date
In summary, the forum learning material may have been removed, archived, or temporarily unavailable due to technical issues. It is recommended to contact the administrator for more information. It is also possible that there may be alternative sources for the material, and the administrator may be able to provide recommendations. The reasons for the removal of the material could vary, and it is best to consult with the administrator for more information. Whether the material will be replaced with new content or taught through alternative methods will depend on the decision of the administrator or institution.
wacki
Hi,

I think there was a forum called "Learning Material" or similar, which seem to have gone. That forum was not just about books, but much broader. I can't say when it disappeared. Why was it closed? I can't find anything equivalent to it here.

Physics news on Phys.org
Did you mean this? https://www.physicsforums.com/forums/physics-learning-materials.160/

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that's it, thanks!

1. What happened to the forum learning material?

The forum learning material may have been removed or archived, or it could be temporarily unavailable due to technical issues. It is best to contact the administrator for more information.

2. Can I still access the forum learning material?

This depends on the specific circumstances. If it has been removed or archived, it may still be accessible through different means. If it is temporarily unavailable, it may become accessible again once the technical issues are resolved.

3. Is there an alternative source for the forum learning material?

It is possible that there may be alternative sources for the forum learning material, such as other websites or resources. It is best to consult with the administrator for recommendations.

4. Why was the forum learning material removed?

There could be a variety of reasons for the removal of the forum learning material. It could be outdated, inaccurate, or no longer relevant to the current curriculum. The administrator may be able to provide more information on the specific reason.

5. Will the forum learning material be replaced with new material?

This will depend on the decision of the administrator or the institution. They may choose to update the forum learning material with new content, or they may have alternative methods for teaching the material. It is best to discuss this with the administrator.