What asset should a person possess

• Thread starter himanshu121
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the role of possessions and traits in attaining spirituality and feeling blessed by God. While some argue that having no possessions is ideal, others suggest that having a tranquil, meditative mindset is the best asset. The importance of being true to oneself and the potential consequences of suppressing one's true feelings are also mentioned. The conversation also touches on the idea of using violence or other means to deal with frustrating situations. Ultimately, the conversation concludes with a humorous discussion about Pokemon and the potential effects of society on one's actions.
himanshu121
What asset should a person possesses to bring spirituality and feeling of blessing of GOD

Physics news on Phys.org
I am confused with your question. Are you talking about a materialistic possession, or a trait/attribute of human character?

With an ideal God, none. But in practice varies with arrogance of respective religion.

With an ideal God, none. But in practice varies with arrogance of respective religion.
I agree.
I think that the core issue is this: be charitable with what you have.

The way I read it, this is not a question of religion, but one of biology. There is an identifiable set of brain activities associated with spiritual feelings. Some typical triggers of such brain activity include meditation, certain drugs, and epileptic seizures. Assuming the last two are off limits, then, I would say the best asset for one to have to attain spiritual feelings is a tranquil, meditative mindset.

Acceptance!

ALL WE HAVE IS INTEGRITY; BEING TRUE TO OURSELVES!

the only answer to a question about life/god/existence is that there is no answer. we each find our unique way of being.

then again $1,000,000 would make this life easier,
chet

we can be true to ourselves, but what if the situation demands opposite

for me, that is the most important time to be faithful to yourself.

if we, in any way, block our true feelings, ideas, beliefs and/or senses we risk physical or emotional illness.

tis better to risk bad consequences in a situation than to diminish self. after all, the bad consequence might be exactly what we need to make a major advance in our life.

how many great ideas, inventions and artistic breakthroughs came after failures.

so, if i misspeak or misact and incur the wrath of society, it is the consequence of my personal truth. i will learn to adjust my views/actions and move on to my next challenge. this can be as simple as how to have a successful relationship with other people OR as grandiose as finding the missing ingredient in einstein's equation.

peace and love,

How about the feeling that we are empty and of ourselves we could add nothing? Or else what would we receive?

Last edited:
The most important asset is the ability to instinctively slap whenever provoked. Unfortunately, this absolutely vital tool for the development of conscience, which affects our spiritual development, is seriously undermined by this silly idea that we have to tolerate bullcrap from others. Either that or I would appreciate help so that I no longer WANT TO SLAP whenever I envision the stupidity of this guy repeating what I said to him and being so happy as if he figured it all out while squinting at me. I want to slap when I sit down, eat, close a door, whaaa

But, er. I really want to know your take on whether or not punching people whenever they do something stupid is good. Do you take into consideration the fact that holding back hands eager to strangle a perpetrator might be uh... cultivating stupidity, both in yourself and the bad bad person?

I think what kept me from slapping him was society. We should do away with society so that I may be true to myself. And I think I know how to accomplish this. When flirting with a pretty girl and she smiles with her mouth open at you and you see missing teeth in her mouth, you become the 324th Pokemon, in which case you will be one with God.

Did you know that fluoride is actually BAD for your teeth? They say they like pink elephants, but apparently they understand the steps towards transforming us into Pokemon #324 needed.

Of course there's always the option of making like the other guy, and cultivating "the innuendo." :wink:

I still prefer violence.

What asset should a person possess?

This is a common question, and the answer will vary depending on individual circumstances. However, there are certain assets that are universally beneficial for a person to possess, such as:

1. Financial Stability

Having financial stability means having enough money saved and invested for emergencies, retirement, and future goals. This provides a sense of security and peace of mind, and allows a person to weather unexpected financial challenges.

2. Education and Skills

A good education and valuable skills are assets that can help a person achieve success and financial stability. Investing in education and continuously developing new skills can lead to better job opportunities and higher earning potential.

3. Health and Well-being

Taking care of one's physical and mental health is crucial for a person's overall well-being. Good health allows a person to be more productive, enjoy life, and avoid costly medical expenses. It is important to prioritize self-care and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

4. Strong Network

Having a strong network of friends, family, and professional connections can be a valuable asset. These relationships can provide support, advice, and opportunities that can help a person progress personally and professionally.

5. Resilience and Adaptability

In today's constantly changing world, it is crucial for a person to possess resilience and adaptability. These qualities allow a person to bounce back from setbacks and embrace change, which are essential for personal growth and success.