Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Resource icon

Force Users To Define Avatars 1.3

No permission to download
  • Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
MarkFL submitted a new resource:

Force Users To Define Avatars - Allows you to select usergroups which will be required to define an avatar.

Overview:

This product simply allows you to select usergroups which will be required to define an avatar before being allowed to browse the forums. For affected users, an error message will be displayed with a link to define an avatar.

If you require users to define an avatar regardless of the number of posts they have made, they will see the following:

View attachment 9934

If you have given your affected users "grace posts", then once they have made...
Read more about this resource...

venom

Oct 17, 2017
can you add avatar resize in this mod or made a new bcz some time members use a big imager after block manager and other mods now showing avatar properly so if you add resize or auto crop and resize the avatar after uploading
thank you

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
can you add avatar resize in this mod or made a new bcz some time members use a big imager after block manager and other mods now showing avatar properly so if you add resize or auto crop and resize the avatar after uploading
thank you
You can limit the size of user avatars in the AdminCP settings, and/or limit the size displayed with CSS. This product's goal is simply to force users to define an avatar, not affect how it is shown. :)

venom

Oct 17, 2017
How to enable or auto resize from admincp, if i select a size in usergroup after my default Blockmanager showing thread great but avatar no not showing correctly so some members avatar showing fine but some have only name showing so before reply i suggest if resize mod coming it is a nice idea

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
How to enable or auto resize from admincp, if i select a size in usergroup after my default Blockmanager showing thread great but avatar no not showing correctly so some members avatar showing fine but some have only name showing so before reply i suggest if resize mod coming it is a nice idea
You can limit the maximum size of custom avatars of members of usergroups via the Usergroup Manager, in the section titled "Picture Uploading Permissions." If you wish to change the size at which they are actually displayed, then you can use CSS to accomplish this. :)

venom

Oct 17, 2017
i dont know why i am getting problem in
1 usergroup members avatar working fine but another member of this group avatar not working fine why ?group is same and members have same permission but some members of this group getting problem some are not

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
i dont know why i am getting problem in
1 usergroup members avatar working fine but another member of this group avatar not working fine why ?group is same and members have same permission but some members of this group getting problem some are not
Can you link me to a page where a user's avatar is problematic? I ask for a link to the page rather than a screenshot so I can inspect the DOM to see what's going on myself. :)

venom

Oct 17, 2017
send you a pm check please