Fixing Mobile Site Glitch on Chrome/Xperia M

• Thread starter derek10
  • Start date
In summary, to fix a mobile site glitch on Chrome/Xperia M, you can try clearing your browser cache and cookies, updating your browser and operating system, and avoiding conflicting browser extensions. If the glitch persists, you can try using a different browser, checking for updates, or contacting the website's developer for assistance. To prevent future glitches, regularly update your browser and operating system and avoid using too many browser extensions.
derek10
The button "top threads" is off screen (but can be horizontally scrolled)
Screenshot_2015-01-11-19-48-54.png

Using Chrome on my Xperia M

Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks I'll fix this

Likes derek10

Related to Fixing Mobile Site Glitch on Chrome/Xperia M

1. How do I fix a mobile site glitch on Chrome/Xperia M?

In order to fix a mobile site glitch on Chrome/Xperia M, you can try clearing your browser cache and cookies. This will remove any temporary data that may be causing the glitch. You can also try updating your browser to the latest version, as well as your device's operating system.

2. Why is my mobile site glitching on Chrome/Xperia M?

There could be several reasons why a mobile site is glitching on Chrome/Xperia M. It could be due to a faulty internet connection, outdated browser or operating system, or conflicting browser extensions. It could also be an issue with the website itself, in which case you may need to contact the website's developer for assistance.

3. Can I fix a mobile site glitch on Chrome/Xperia M without losing my data?

Yes, in most cases you can fix a mobile site glitch on Chrome/Xperia M without losing any data. Clearing your browser cache and cookies will not affect your personal data, and updating your browser or operating system should also not cause any data loss. However, it is always recommended to back up your data before making any changes.

4. What should I do if the mobile site glitch persists on Chrome/Xperia M?

If the mobile site glitch persists on Chrome/Xperia M even after trying the above solutions, you can try using a different browser or checking for any available updates for your device. You can also try restarting your device or contacting the website's developer for further assistance.

5. How can I prevent future mobile site glitches on Chrome/Xperia M?

To prevent future mobile site glitches on Chrome/Xperia M, make sure to regularly update your browser and device's operating system. You should also avoid using too many browser extensions, as they can sometimes cause conflicts. If you encounter a glitch, try clearing your browser cache and cookies before taking any other steps.