Dancing Hippo Joins Badger Craze

• Thread starter dduardo
  • Start date
In summary, a conversation about a dancing hippo and the website where it can be found takes place. The participants discuss the cuteness of the hippo and the possibility of improving their own dancing skills. They also mention the writing at the bottom of the website, which is in Norwegian and encourages viewers to wait for the content to load and have their audio on for the full experience. It is clarified that the writing is not an advertisement, just a humorous touch. One participant also jokes about the foreign language making things look better. Another participant mentions the absence of a mushroom in the video.
dduardo
Staff Emeritus
As If you haven't gotten enough badger badger, now there is a dancing hippo.

http://www.stud.ntnu.no/home/alexann/ [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
nice one!

that was soooo cute. that hippo can danse... Man... if i could dance that well, maybe i guys'd be more interested in me eh?

What does at that writing at the bottom mean? is this an advertisement for something?? It's really really funny.

It is Norwegian, and it says:

Please wait for this to load! :)
You should have your audio on, inorder to enjoy this fully.

Not really romantic, is it? Things always look better in a foreign language :wink:

No, it isn't an advertisement. I just find these stupid things in other forums.

And, Gale, don't worry about dancing well, you already have a fan :wink:

nice hippo but where's the mushroom?

1. What is "Dancing Hippo Joins Badger Craze" about?

"Dancing Hippo Joins Badger Craze" is a fun and playful story about a hippo who learns how to dance from a group of badgers and becomes a part of their dance craze.

2. Is there any scientific research behind this story?

No, this story is purely fictional and meant to entertain readers. However, the concept of animals learning from each other and developing unique behaviors can be seen in certain animal species.

3. What inspired you to write this story?

I was inspired by the idea of unlikely friendships and the power of music and dance to bring different groups together. I also wanted to create a fun and lighthearted story that would bring joy to readers of all ages.

4. Can this story teach children anything about science?

While this story is not meant to be educational in a scientific sense, it can teach children about the importance of acceptance and friendship, as well as the creativity and joy that can come from music and dance.

5. Are there any real-life examples of animals learning to dance?

Yes, there have been several documented cases of animals, such as birds, primates, and even insects, exhibiting dance-like behaviors for various reasons, including courtship, communication, and social bonding.