RIAA Public Service Announcement Video

• Thread starter dduardo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Video
In summary, HP has joined the RIAA in their efforts to eliminate music piracy by transitioning to phase two of their mission after successfully reducing p2p usage through their suing campaign. This comes after a Mac forum shared a link about HP's stance against piracy.
dduardo
Staff Emeritus
After successfully reducing p2p usage through their suing campaign, the RIAA is transitioning to phase two in their mission to eliminate music piracy. If you haven't stopped downloading music yet, it's time to think twice.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/RIAA_PSA.mpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Computer science news on Phys.org
Link doesn't seem to work

It works, just right click on the link and save as..

As much as it was intended as a joke, I wouldn't be surprised if there were members of the RIAA considering such measures.

After successfully reducing p2p usage through their suing campaign, the RIAA is transitioning to phase two in their mission to eliminate music piracy.

Not only them. HP too:

HP against piracy

The reason I disappeared for awhile was because I was @ a Mac forum. I found this link there, so if it doesn't work there would be pictures on the bottom of the page. Click: HP Defends Piracy.

1. What is the purpose of the RIAA Public Service Announcement Video?

The RIAA Public Service Announcement Video is meant to educate the public about the importance of respecting copyright laws and supporting the music industry.

2. Who created the RIAA Public Service Announcement Video?

The RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) produced the Public Service Announcement Video in collaboration with various music industry professionals and artists.

3. How can I access the RIAA Public Service Announcement Video?

The RIAA Public Service Announcement Video can be found on the RIAA's official website, as well as on various social media platforms and video sharing websites.

4. What message does the RIAA Public Service Announcement Video convey?

The main message of the RIAA Public Service Announcement Video is to encourage individuals to support musicians and respect copyright laws by purchasing music legally. It also highlights the negative impact of piracy on the music industry.

5. Is the RIAA Public Service Announcement Video effective?

While the effectiveness of the RIAA Public Service Announcement Video may vary, it has been viewed by millions of people and has received positive feedback for raising awareness about the importance of supporting the music industry.