Get Feedback on Your Non-Science Homework - Ask Here!

• Thread starter Dagenais
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Homework
In summary, the conversation is about a person's difficulties in getting feedback on their essay. They provide a link to the essay and mention that it is for 10th Grade Honors English. They also mention that the rules for the essay are very strict, including no use of personal pronouns and the requirement for quotes with page numbers. They are specifically looking for feedback on their introduction and staying on topic.
Dagenais
The description didn't claim Homework had to be science

I've had lots of problems getting people to give me their opinions and corrections on my essay, could you guys read like a paragraph of it or more and tell me what you think?

http://www10.brinkster.com/kenikov/projects.html

(it is the first link, in PDF form).

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
What class is it for?
(I’m looking at how you introduce the topic, stay on point, etc.)

The way we do things is very, very strict. It was the first time I read rules like that so it may seem odd (to me, the rules were). I was asked to start off with 2 paragraphs, the first one could not have any references to the book.

The essay is character analyzation. Of course, no "I, me, myself" etc. There had to be quotes with the page number. I wasn't sure if the page number came before or after the period, please check that to see if I am right and I consistently put it in the right place, though I doubt I did.

It is an essay for 10th Grade Honors English.

1. What kind of homework can I get feedback on?

You can get feedback on any non-science homework, such as math, English, history, and more. Just make sure to include the assignment instructions and any specific questions you have.

2. How long does it take to get feedback?

It depends on the complexity of your homework and the availability of our feedback experts. We strive to provide feedback within 24 hours, but it may take longer for more challenging assignments.

3. Is the feedback guaranteed to be correct?

No, the feedback provided is meant to be a guide and should not be taken as the definitive answer. Our experts will do their best to help you understand the concepts and provide suggestions for improvement.

4. Can I request feedback on multiple homework assignments?

Yes, you can request feedback on multiple assignments. However, please note that each request may take longer to process and provide feedback on.

5. How do I submit my homework for feedback?

To submit your non-science homework for feedback, simply click on the "Ask Here!" button and fill out the form with your assignment details and any specific questions you have. Our feedback experts will review your submission and provide feedback as soon as possible.