Sound track of pirates of the caribbean

• Thread starter MathematicalPhysicist
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Sound Track
In summary, the conversation revolved around discussing soundtracks and the preferences of different individuals. Some of the mentioned soundtracks include Pirates of the Caribbean, A Beautiful Mind, Bicentennial Man, The Pianist, Sea Legends, Star Wars, Gladiator, Kundun, Donnie Darko, Priscilla Queen of the Desert, and Braveheart. Some individuals expressed their love for classical music and others shared their opinions on specific soundtracks.
MathematicalPhysicist
Gold Member
which soundtracks do you like?

i like the sound track of pirates of the caribbean.
the composer of the soundtrack is klaus badelt.

great music...

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I like the soundtracks to A Beautiful Mind and Bicentennial Man, both of which are by James Horner.

My favorite, so far, is probably the soundtrack to The Pianist, but I've always loved Chopin.

hmm...
Did you check out the one in Sea Legends (great game, btw)?
Star Wars and Gladiator come to mind right now with
much much more in the list.
John Williams is number one of course !

Philip Glass did a brillinat score to 'Kundun'

apart form that Donnie Darko has one of the best soundtracks ever

and for the aussies, how cool is the compilation in Priscilla Queen of the Desert? *sings* 'go weest! life is peaceful there...'

I'm a big fan of classical music myself, But the braveheart soundtrack was excellent.

Everyone said that pirates of the carribean was awesome, but I thought it sucked. cheesy plot, so so acting, and too long.

Originally posted by Zantra
I'm a big fan of classical music myself, But the braveheart soundtrack was excellent.

Everyone said that pirates of the carribean was awesome, but I thought it sucked. cheesy plot, so so acting, and too long.
i think the soundtrack saved the movie and made it great (dont get me wrong the movie itself is good but not awsome as you said that some say so).

1. What is the name of the composer for the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack?

The Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack was composed by Hans Zimmer.

2. How many tracks are included in the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack?

There are 11 tracks included in the original Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack.

3. Did Hans Zimmer compose the soundtrack for all of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies?

No, Hans Zimmer composed the soundtrack for the first four Pirates of the Caribbean movies. The soundtrack for the fifth movie, Dead Men Tell No Tales, was composed by Geoff Zanelli.

4. What instruments were used in the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack?

The Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack features a variety of instruments, including strings, brass, percussion, and woodwinds. It also includes some unique instruments such as the hurdy-gurdy and the uilleann pipes.

5. Was the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack nominated for any awards?

Yes, the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Original Score in 2004. It also won a Grammy Award for Best Score Soundtrack Album in 2005.