Programming in VB: Linear Optimization with Multiple Variables?

In summary, the conversation is about someone needing help in VB programming to create a linear program with different conditional statements and optimization cases. They are asking for help with source codes and algorithms and have provided their email for anyone who has information to send them. There was also mention of double posting and a suggestion to ask more specific questions for better responses.
fida
need help in vb programming (edited)

hello,
i want to make a linear program which has such this conditional:
if the inputs have 2 variables (ex. x & y) and make equations (ex. 2x + 3y <= 23, 5x + y <= 12) then both equation will shown in graphic.
but if the inputs have more than 2 variables (ex. x, y & z) and have some equations then the solution shown in table.
both programs are optimization case (minimization or maximization).
can anyone help me in making the source codes in vb and/or the algorithms? i really need it, pls! if u have the info feel free to send me an email to fida_nich@hotmail.com
tq

Last edited:
Computer science news on Phys.org
You'll get more responses if you ask more specific questions.

- Warren

hey ....Admin

My Reply to this thread is MISSING ... |:(

1. What is Visual Basic (VB) programming?

Visual Basic (VB) is a programming language developed by Microsoft. It is a user-friendly, object-oriented programming language that allows developers to create applications for Windows. VB is commonly used for creating graphical user interfaces (GUIs) and is a popular choice for beginner programmers.

2. How do I start programming in VB?

To start programming in VB, you will need to have the Visual Studio development environment installed on your computer. Once installed, you can open Visual Studio and create a new project by selecting the "Visual Basic" option. This will provide you with a blank canvas to start coding in VB.

3. What are the basic syntax and structure of VB programming?

VB programming follows a structure similar to other programming languages, with lines of code written in a specific order to create a program. The basic syntax includes declaring variables, writing conditional statements, and creating loops. The structure also includes the use of objects, properties, and methods to manipulate data and create user interfaces.

4. How can I learn VB programming?

There are many resources available for learning VB programming, including online tutorials, books, and courses. It is recommended to start with the basics and practice writing simple programs. As you become more comfortable with the language, you can move on to more advanced concepts and projects.

5. How can I get help with my VB programming?

If you need help with your VB programming, there are several options available. You can search for solutions online, join online communities or forums dedicated to VB programming, or seek help from a mentor or tutor. Additionally, the Microsoft documentation for VB programming is a valuable resource for troubleshooting and learning new concepts.