Have you been PERSONALLY wronged by the US?

• News
  • Thread starter russ_watters
  • Start date
In summary: Originally posted by russ_watters In summary, people in here believe that they have been wronged by the US, specifically because of unfair tariffs. Some have lost their jobs, while others believe that they have paid too much in taxes. Some even think that the troops that the US loves so much are responsible for their personal wrongs. None of these experiences compare to the gravity page example, which is the only one that anyone can specifically point to.
"Syria was NOT our ally a week ago."
You're right RW, the pentagon coerced them into using their airspace. I have a question for you; what happened to the 3000 or so T-72's Iraq had just 1 year ago?
Also, why did the pentagon say that they had destroyed that Longbow which was shot down, when it was clearly hauled away by the Iraqis (from news footage)?

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by russ_watters

I was being more specific. But clearly I got TOO specific.

NAH! You just afforded me a venue for what is really happening in my life russ, that is NOT your fault russ, nor the people's of your country, it is the politician(s) russ.

Please russ, do me a really small favor, remember that next time you make the effort to go out and vote, it 'scares the pants off them'!

Thanks T'all

edited; For tY'pOs

Originally posted by schwarzchildradius
[Bwhat happened to the 3000 or so T-72's Iraq had just 1 year ago?
[/B]
We destroyed most of them this past month.
Also, why did the pentagon say that they had destroyed that Longbow which was shot down, when it was clearly hauled away by the Iraqis (from news footage)?
AFAIK, we lost TWO Apaches in the war.

Russ, were they regular Apaches or gravity-propelled?

Actually I think it is fumes from someone's brain that powers them, but I could be wrong...

So russ, it isn't all bad you know, as a representation of the People of the United States of America, the Scientific community, (at least that ones that I had had Communications with) did an excellant demonstration of respect for someone's work, respect that I am undeserving of having had afforded to me, the best willing demonstration of silence, as to respect my rights to my work, that I have ever seen, as they, some of them, have known about all of that since 1998. (they've seen 'still more' then you though)

If you would want to know that there is still Goodness in your country russ, there is, no problem on that one, still good people who live there russ, even in my opinion russ, even for me!

Have a nice time russ, see you in the forums?

BTW russ, yesterday was friday, no food available, ate Saturday morn around 11.45, then, no food till today, Sunday, @ ~4.30 pm.

Drove back to my tent, last night, through the 'Burbs' smell of the BB'Qed all around.

Was hungry this morning, when I left my tent, to peddal the distance into the city. Still hungry now russ.

Do you really think I deserve this russ?

Originally posted by N_Quire
Russ, were they regular Apaches or gravity-propelled?
Well, my guess would be they were the regular kind. I'm not sure if we have deployed the other kind yet.

Russ, I think you've opened a can of worms here or poked a stick at a hornet's nest, something along those lines.

Originally posted by N_Quire
Russ, I think you've opened a can of worms here or poked a stick at a hornet's nest, something along those lines.

RUSS! What have you done?

Don't worry russ, as you can probably tell, the politicians do NOT respond to me, never have, they have a legal responcibility to, but don't, so don't worry russ, they could care less about wasting the time of other people, as the only persons time, who is of any importance to them, is either someone contributing money to their campaign, or someone who can get them some really good PR!

Someone who can get them 'ousted' legally, well they are to be ignored, as addressing them might just get it accomplished, that scares them!

(Hey, maybe they think they are 'telepathic' and just have to think answers to me...

(insert Big BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *HERE*)

...and...if you buy that, well, go to New York, ask around, they have a really nice Bridge that you can buy, cheap!)

Russ, is it over yet russ?, the time I need to wait out these people, is it over yet russ?? Cause living like this russ is the pits!

When will I be FREE russ, when?

(is the US going to come to Canada to liberate me?)

(why would they be involved in the first place?, why russ?, why??)

Ps. You are a good 'sounding board' russ, even if you don't respond anymore!

2003-04-25

So russ, (can I call you russ?) here I am living one of the richest countries in the world, have served that country by donating a work that is probably unparalleled, in the World, and I had to go to the meal today a Beg for the ticket that they charge us a dollar for. They do that so that we can have a sense of dignity, in being served the meal, inasmuch as, we don't feel as if we are all nothing more then 'charity cases'.

That/it is NOT your fault russ, clearly.

It is in the pursuit of justice that we follow the course that was done here, the asking of questions, as it is in the asking of questions, that people seek the Truth. It is also that when they seek the truth in that manner, they are far more likely to arrive at an answer that they believe, as it is the answer that they found, not one that was attempted to be 'shoved down their throats'.

It is (in) the nature of learning, that that occurs, and it is the best manner of communicating the Truth, by letting the Truth speak for itself, as it is a 'self evident one'.

Even though we disagreed on the war positions russ, and even if you have changed your mind on that one, regardless, this one is clearly russ, not your fault.

(If you do change your mind on the war issue, well, if you feel any guilt for it, simply shed that guilt upon the responsible party, George, your President, as it was clearly out of your hands, not really in your control.)

I live in a free country, but I suspect that my Prime Minster must have a sore arm, by now, as "arm twisting" (muscling) has a tendency to do such things, to people. If it was of his hand that I was ignored, well, the Canadian press would have eaten him alive for it, as I defended Freedom in the Democratic World, and they know it. (Some of them)

But I cannot, of good conscience, blame the US for what has happened to me, simply the politician that is the responsible party, the one(s) who has/have the power, and opportunity, to have me suppressed/oppressed, enslaved actually, enslaved to/by poverty. (Know how many paintings I could have done, in the last two years, had I been recognized? Know how much that would have been worth?)

See, if you play with power, (The Force) Then the Power will play with you, whereas if you deal with your 'responsibilities', (as by right) then the Power (The Force) takes care of itself, and it all works out for the 'Greater Good', of everyone.

Now, if you know 'where you are', and you can figure out 'where you have been', then you can point to 'where you would like to go' as that is the nature of learning as well. (Sorry no shortcuts, you'll get lost!)

So I know where I am, and where I have come from, only I cannot point to where I would like to go, because someone is blocking the path, clear, and it isn't you russ, not your fault, NOT at all.

Actually I owe you a Thank You russ, as you actually helped me here, so THANKS Russ_Watters, Thanks!

I actually wrote something like this out earlier today, really nice piece of writing (if I say so myself) that, when I had finished typing it, as I had no disc to capture it on, I sat back in the seat, pausing to rest briefly from the cathartic that the writing of it, was, I stretched out my legs under the desk, accidentally touched the power bar under the desktop, (that I hadn't even known was there!) and watched as the computer screen went blank. 'Virtually gonzo'

Not an obvious reason in the World that I should be a homeless man, destitute, with no money, after having accomplished what, by God's Grace, I did.

(No it was certainly NOT single handed, then again it wouldn’t have been the same, without me)

But let's be sure Russ, it ain't your fault. So please, forgive me, for my use of you as 'sounding board', forum for the venting of the reality of my persecution by person(s) to whom Freedom, Justice, Liberty, And Democracy, MEAN NOTHING, as judged by their actions, not their words.

It is of note that the only public place I can get my name, attached to MY work is on the net, heck even the local newspaper will not publish anything that I might write, I've not an address to give them, hence no publication of anything, you know, letters to the Editor, Zilch!

Will it even end? Will the culprits be brought to justice? Will anyone ever bother to respond to anything that I tell them? Will I ever get the credit that I have, so clearly, E-A-R-N-E-D, who knows?

Me, I'm simply disgusted by it all!

BTW Russ, if I had need of witnesses to what I had done, the Justices of the Supreme Court of Canada, (eight presently sitting, one since retired) and three other individuals (Prime Minister, Attorney General of that day, and one other) who were 'in the know' about it all, at the time of it's taking place. So proving what transpired would be easy enough.

Please someone, tell me why I am being suppressed this way, cause I am clearly NOT the embarrassment here!

Russ, ‘budd(i)’

2003-05-02

So tell me, do you find it interesting that they are now needing to ‘re-write’ the science books, were spared the ‘re-write’, for the thing, in Law, that Happened here in Canada, and yet I have still not ever heard a word from anyone with any authority, anywhere!

Not withstanding the Fact of the Supremes Courts letter of “Acknowledgement of Receipt”, a legal thing, there have been no representations of anything that ‘Justice’, ‘Democracy’, ‘Freedom’, (and Liberty) are supposed to entail.

There is supposed to be “Merit” in meritorious works.

No media curiosity, None, silence……..

The number of people who know about me?, good guess (?), but mine is a little more informed then yours, so……….

Isn’t it the most amazing “Conspiracy Theory” that you could have ever ‘thunk’uh’?

Know what else it true, well I heard that it had been alleged that the allegation had been floated, of the alleging to the fact of the allegation being that, an allegation, so it allegedly has been alleged that the allegations have alleged, to the truth of it, cool eh?

Tell me Russ, can you recognize a “Self Evident truth”?

ED(I)T SP

Damn, this was a funny thread. The funniest thing about it though, is that when I first read it, I actually felt sorry for Mr. Robin Parsons and his most unfortunate situation. However, I no longer believe he is homeless or hungry. I believe he is just a sick individual who enjoys fabricating stories for the sake of amusing himself at the expense of other people's emotions.

eNtRopY

Originally posted by eNtRopY
Damn, this was a funny thread. The funniest thing about it though, is that when I first read it, I actually felt sorry for Mr. Robin Parsons and his most unfortunate situation. However, I no longer believe he is homeless or hungry. I believe he is just a sick individual who enjoys fabricating stories for the sake of amusing himself at the expense of other people's emotions.

eNtRopY

You are entitled to your opinion, but you are simply wrong. What you believe has not basis in any kind of fact, what I have stated in this thread, DOES!

No wonder...

eNtRopY's Signature tells it all
Nothing makes me happy anymore.

You really are young, aren't you?

Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons
You are entitled to your opinion, but you are simply wrong. What you believe has not basis in any kind of fact, what I have stated in this thread, DOES!

Yet, it doesn't matter because I am the only one who bothered to read through all this gibberish in order to understand where you are coming from.

I'm the only who read it, and I don't believe it.

eNtRopY

Yet, it doesn't matter because I am the only one who bothered to read through all this gibberish in order to understand where you are coming from.

eNtRopY

Then clearly you wasted your own time as you didn't accomplish what you set out to do, you still have no understanding of ME, clear enough!

EDIT PSsssssst, that you don't believe me, who cares?! Simple truth, you do NOT really KNOW! (And clearly NO trust in me!)

Why should I believe that you have some profound understanding of gravity when you can't even accept the fact that there is no ether?

Why should I believe that you served as a member of the Canadian Supreme Court when you're not even stable enough to secure a place of residence?

Why should I believe that the US government cares so much about keeping you quiet that they let you post your creative ideas all over PF?

eNtRopY

eNtRopY

Actually, I did read it and decided that it would be better to just let it go...

Originally posted by kat
Actually, I did read it and decided that it would be better to just let it go...
Ditto. Its my thread and I damn well better have read it. And it SOOO didn't need to be resurrected. Just let it die.

Why should I believe that you have some profound understanding of gravity when you can't even accept the fact that there is no ether?
And the proof of that is...??
Why should I believe that you served as a member of the Canadian Supreme Court when you're not even stable enough to secure a place of residence?
you state this, and you claim to have read what I wrote, HAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, self deceived Maroooooon, can't even READ!
Why should I believe that the US government cares so much about keeping you quiet that they let you post your creative ideas all over PF?
so in your tiny mind you seem to equate being posted on PF with being broadcast on television, WOW, see my above statement about "self deception" Marooon!

eNtRopY

I agree with the two other posters, Kat and russ_watters, this thread does NOT need resurection.

EDIT a switch/

Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons
16/04/2003

Russ, for someone who had served his country in the manner that I have, at the level of the Supreme Court of Canada, hence affording the government a bar of precedence of the supply of a "Previously Unrecognized" "Self Evident Truth", as to have reason to react, coupled with the additional bonus of it being a "Universal(ly) Common Truth", (with respect to Human Beings) making it a precedent that, will, most likely, never be duplicated by another Canadian, leaves them with 'no fear' of any actions that they would take, with me, requiring duplication, in the future.

Here, you are clearly claiming to have served you country at the level of the Supreme Court of Canada. If it was NOT you're intention to make this claim, then maybe you should learn how to use commas, what appositives are, and how to stop writing these fvcking pointless run-on sentences.

eNtRopY

Here, you are clearly claiming NO, ADMITING TO IT! to have served you country at the level of the Supreme Court of Canada. DAMN STRAIGHT! If it was NOT you're intention to make this claim, then maybe you should learn how to use commas, what appositives are, and how to stop writing these fvcking pointless run-on sentences. If you don't like how I write, read someone else please, thanks(?).

eNtRopY

eNtRopY, I, Mr. Robin Parsons, homeless man, residing in the Kingston area, in a tent (in a field) do herein state, and ADMIT, having SERVED MY COUNTRY!, AT A/THE LEVEL OF THE SUPREME COURT OF CANADA

What I did was to supply them an understanding of Imagination that effectively nullified the appelants principal reasoning.

It is, to the best of my knowledge, a first in the world, as the problem had existed, in law, for many a year. But no "English language Country" had a 'linguistic' remedy, to counter, the (now known as false) perception it would have generated.

End of thread, BYE!