Can't Use the Internet Until Friday - Updates from a Dedicated Student

• Thread starter photon
  • Start date
In summary, the person will not be back until Friday due to prior obligations, therefore they are unable to come back earlier or expedite their return. They will try their best to stay reachable during their absence, but may have limited access to communication.
photon
Hey guys, I'm not going to be able to use the internet until this Friday, possibly later. My parents say I have to finish my school projects before I can use it again. So keep posting your ideas in "I am so in this dork's head," But I won't be able to reply for a few days. I am typing this from a school computer right now, so I need to hurry.

See you in a few in days

Physics news on Phys.org
Good luck on your projects, know how to manage your time :)

!

Hi there, thanks for letting us know about your internet situation. It's great that you are prioritizing your school projects and following your parents' rules. We will definitely continue posting our ideas in "I am so in this dork's head" and look forward to your response when you are able to use the internet again. Good luck with your projects and see you in a few days!

1. When will you be back?

I will not be back until Friday.

2. Why won't you be here until Friday?

I have other obligations or commitments that require me to be away until Friday.

3. Can you come back earlier?

Unfortunately, I am unable to come back earlier as I have prior commitments until Friday.

4. Will you be reachable during your absence?

I will try my best to stay reachable during my absence, but please understand that I may have limited access to communication.

5. Is there any way to expedite your return?

I apologize, but my return cannot be expedited as I have prior commitments until Friday.