Motor of linar aceleration by forces of spin by raaaid

In summary, the person wrote a patent in 2002 for a device that could repel gravity. They lost property for not paying the $20 it costed and retired in 2003. They believe that gravity is the expansion of matter, so when they first got the patent, they had a psycotic episode. They later took the first step to retiring the patent and had another psycotic episode. They decided not to go on with the reclaim and left.
sea_wizard
heres a patent i got in 2002 of which first i lost property for not paying the 20euro it costed and second got retired in 2003, deciding not go on with the reclaim.

imagine two motor cylinders that beside its normal armonic movement can spin.
imagine the cilinders as two cigaretes you hold in each hand, let's take a look at one of the cigaretes: you hold it in the middle with two fingers pointing with the filter at 3 o clock then you make it spin until 9 (always holding it in the middle), then from 9 to 12 at the same time you spin it you displace the spinning axe as away from the filter as posible (you spin it and push it at the same time) then from 12 to 3 recover the spinning axe to the center of the cigarete, and then so on again.

physical explanation: imagine two persons very strong standing in a platform in empty espace. They have stones tigth to the end of ropes and start making the stones turn faster and faster compensating each other reaction, they also give rope away so the platform starts balancing back and forward, now imagine that when the stones are at 3 and 9 going to 12 the two persons recover suddenly all of the rope ending the stones above their heads being the axe of spin and the center of gravity in the same vertical.

by the way according to mr raaid mustafa if you buid a device that can repel gravity what you are really building is a time machine.
still strikes me the coincidence of the name and the believe that gravity is the expansion of matter

the reason for forgetting this patent is that when i got first the property of the patent i got my first psycotic episode (unusual 28 with no family antecedents).one year later after calling the office of patents they explain me two steps to take first retiring the patent second reclaim, first step is been taken then have my second psycotic episode as i don't want a third my claim of the patent will not be taken ever more

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by sea_wizard
by the way according to mr raaid mustafa if you buid a device that can repel gravity what you are really building is a time machine.
still strikes me the coincidence of the name and the believe that gravity is the expansion of matter
That person is, of course, you. You were already asked to leave.

Futhermore, I hope you understand that antigravity machines and time travel does not belong in this forum. If you would like to discuss it, please post in the theory development forum.
i got my first psycotic
I can't say I'm surprised.

- Warren

no he's not me (unless he is my future self, he he)

i don't remember being invited to leave, but if you want me to leave

ill leave i wouldn't bare to upset you pblackff

1. What is the concept behind "Motor of linear acceleration by forces of spin by raaaid"?

The concept is based on the principle of using rotational forces to create linear acceleration, similar to how a motor works.

2. How does the "Motor of linear acceleration by forces of spin by raaaid" work?

The motor utilizes the forces generated by spinning objects to propel an object in a linear direction. This is achieved by using a series of rotating discs or wheels that are positioned at specific angles to create a net force in the desired direction.

3. What are the potential applications of the "Motor of linear acceleration by forces of spin by raaaid"?

This technology can be applied in various industries such as transportation, aerospace, and robotics. It can be used to power vehicles, launch satellites, and improve the efficiency of machines.

4. What are the advantages of using the "Motor of linear acceleration by forces of spin by raaaid"?

The motor offers a more efficient and compact solution for creating linear motion compared to traditional motors. It also has the potential for higher speeds and lower energy consumption.

5. Are there any limitations to the "Motor of linear acceleration by forces of spin by raaaid"?

Currently, the biggest limitation is the complexity of the design and the need for precise calculations and engineering. Additionally, the motor may not be as effective in creating large amounts of linear acceleration compared to traditional motors.