Serving Wine to Beautiful Women

• Thread starter eNtRopY
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Women
Let's just say that my friends and I had a lot of fun in the city.In summary, the conversation revolves around serving wine to impress a woman. Suggestions are given on what type of wine to serve and at what temperature, as well as the importance of pairing wine with food. Some humorous advice is also given on how to create a romantic atmosphere. The conversation ends with a question about pairing wine with pork and a reassurance that ultimately, the most important thing is to have fun.
eNtRopY
[SOLVED] Serving Wine to Beautiful Women

Okay, so I invited a girl over to my apartment for some wine and whatever else happens. I want to serve a Chardonnay. Should I serve it chilled or luke-warm?

I once heard that white wine should served during the summer months and that white wine should always be served chilled. Is this correct?

eNtRopY

Engineering news on Phys.org
Yup, not sure about the summer thing though. Enjoy :)

White wine is usually serve with white meat (chicken and fish)and some pasta (depend on the sauce and type of pasta) and white wine is serve chilled (10-15 C). Red wine is server between 15-20C (closer to 20 is better).

Rosé wine is better for the summer and there usually serve chilled (10-15C if i remember correctly - 1 hour in at 4C or 20 minutes in the freezer).

Be sure you both like chardonnay before you offer it. I don't like it much myself, unless it is really great wine, like a Montrachet or certain kinds of grand cru chablis. I prefer german riesling and moselle, or pinot gris, or maybe sauvignon blanc. Over here, white wines tend to get served too cold and red wines tend to get served too warm.

Of course, if she is positively gaga over you, it doesn't much matter what you serve.

Thanks for advice dudes.

Originally posted by quartodeciman
Be sure you both like chardonnay before you offer it.

Goodpoint, I also have a bottle of white German wine from the Rheinland-Pfalz region. I could serve this if she's not a fan of Chardonnay... if that fails, there's a cafe next to my apartment that has wine too.

eNtRopY

To be fair it is just a drink. It is nicer when cold in my opinion.

I would not be too bothered about the whole "serve only with white meat" etc. thing, as it does not make any difference - especially if you don't know too much about wine.

Just make sure it is not the very cheap stuff, as it will not be very nice.

Originally posted by plus

I would not be too bothered about the whole "serve only with white meat" etc. thing, as it does not make any difference

Putting the rigth wine with the rigth food make a huge difference. I had the sam opinion until i start to follow advice and I realize that some good wine are much better with certain type of food.

Choosing the rigth food with the proper wine can impress the ladies.

Originally posted by iansmith

Choosing the rigth food with the proper wine can impress the ladies.

Depends upon age and sophistication. And of course it is worth nothing compared to looks and charisma.

What would your ideal meal and wine be on a budget of $15 for the wine and cheapish meal?

Depends upon age and sophistication. And of course it is worth nothing compared to looks and charisma.

Good point -- I've had romantic evenings with wine-in-a-box and plastic cups... but sometimes it's nice to get fancy.

eNtRopY

Good point but look and charisma gets you the first couple of dates. To get the last couple of dates you need some extra features. Good home cook meal get you some extra points and a good wine can make an alrigth meal taste better.

What would your ideal meal and wine be on a budget of $15 for the wine and cheapish meal?

In Montreal, 15$ pays for wine only. When I buy a wine, I usually ask the sells person. I can cook stuff for about 5$, the trick is the taste, look of the food and to know what the girl like.

Originally posted by eNtRopY
Okay, so I invited a girl over to my apartment for some wine and whatever else happens. I want to serve a Chardonnay. Should I serve it chilled or luke-warm?

I once heard that white wine should served during the summer months and that white wine should always be served chilled. Is this correct?

eNtRopY

Whats wrong with two beers? Just teasing. When I was single, i used to get a lot of compliments with sweet red wines. Also if you could get ahold of some gaseoa from SPAIN to mix with it(its like 7-up) so it tastes even better. you can always say that red wine is best in the tub with strawberries. Get the big redest strawberries you can find and she will surely appreciate your generosity. My wife still loves when I pamper her today, although its not as much before but when you have kids its almost impossible.
Later,
Dx :wink:

Almost forgot. Dont forget to dim the lights and get some Kenny G playing softly.
PEACE OUT!

Originally posted by Dx
Dont forget to dim the lights and get some Kenny G playing softly.

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA! * gasp *

Thanks, I needed that.

eNtRopY

Pop Quiz: This evening for late-lunch/dinner, I had pork with a white Rheinlander. Is this the proper wine to have with pork? I mean, they say to have white wine with white meat... and pork is the other white meat.

eNtRopY

No problem; stop worrying.

The majority of native winedrinkers in history have almost always drunk whatever wine was produced in their own district, whether it was red or white or green or whatever.

Did you have your, er, company with you last night? Did it WORK? In any event, you probably did all right.

Originally posted by quartodeciman
Did you have your, er, company with you last night? Did it WORK? In any event, you probably did all right.

Oh yeah, that was already weeks ago... however, I had fun :).

I spent last night ('till 3AM) being a total nerd... going over Bessel Functions. Sometimes, eNtRopY has to be responsible.

eNtRopY

White wine you say? Try some white liquor. Tastes like nothing and nothing else removes clothes quicker.

j/k

I personally don't like wine. Guess its just a preference. But if I'm going to drink something that taste like crap (all alcohol does, IMO) I want to get it over with quickly, or mix it with something tasty.

I saw one brand of wine, something about "Rotten ***hole" or something like that. Maybe you could try that one?

Imagine ordering that drink. hehe

What is the best way to serve wine to a beautiful woman?

The best way to serve wine to a beautiful woman is to first make sure the wine is at the proper temperature. Red wines should be served at room temperature, while white wines should be chilled. Offer a variety of wine options and allow the woman to choose her preference. Use clean, polished glassware and pour the wine into the glass at a slight angle to prevent spilling. Lastly, always serve the wine with a smile and be attentive to any refills or requests.

How do you open a bottle of wine for a beautiful woman?

To open a bottle of wine for a beautiful woman, first remove the foil and then insert the corkscrew at a slight angle into the center of the cork. Twist the corkscrew until it is fully inserted and then slowly pull the cork out while applying pressure to keep the cork from breaking. Once the cork is removed, wipe the opening of the bottle with a clean cloth and then present the bottle to the woman for her approval before pouring.

What type of wine should I serve to a beautiful woman?

The type of wine to serve to a beautiful woman largely depends on her personal preferences. However, some popular options include sparkling wine, rosé, or a light and fruity white wine. It is always a good idea to offer a variety of options and let the woman choose what she would like to try.

Should I decant the wine before serving it to a beautiful woman?

Decanting wine is not necessary, but it can enhance the flavor and aroma of certain types of wine. If you are serving a young red wine, decanting can help soften the tannins and improve the overall taste. However, if you are serving an older wine, it is best to taste it first and then decide if decanting is necessary. Always ask the woman if she would like her wine decanted before doing so.

How much wine should I pour for a beautiful woman?

The amount of wine to pour for a beautiful woman depends on the type and size of glassware being used. As a general rule, a standard serving of wine is 5 ounces. For glassware with a larger capacity, you may pour a little more, but be careful not to overfill the glass. It is always better to pour smaller amounts and offer refills than to overpour and waste the wine.