Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Feedbacks about Integration lessons

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Hi guys , I thought that I would ask you about the advanced integration lessons ...

After adding around 7 tutorials I want your answers about the following :

Are there any comments you want to say ? , Do you think that I can improve the lessons anyway ? , Are there any changes you want to see? and Are there any other topics you want to be discussed in the lessons ?

I really appreciate any note or comment...

Best Regards

-Zaid Alyafey .

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Re: Feedbacks about Integration lessons ...

I like the format of math plus comments in between lines. It's helpful to read your thought process and notes as I read along. I also really like the "assignments" at the end to check our understanding. So all in all, I think this format is good and successful. Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions for more topics but I am enjoying reading these! (Clapping)(Yes)

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
I just want to say you are doing a splendid job, both in presentation and in explanation. It is a great tutorial and reference for our forum to have. Your time and effort are greatly appreciated! (Yes)

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
I hope I am not going so advanced in the lessons , I want the lessons to be easily understood by even high school students especially those how have been introduced to the basic integration techniques . I will say it is a difficult task to completely introduce everything because the subject is extremely vast and not even introduced by a single book as far as I searched. I am trying to make it easier to understand for those who are obsessed by the subject because it was very difficult for me to learn as they are always introduced separately.